Breakfast places in Hurstville, or any place in Sydney.. really (not Max Brenners) (1 Viewer)

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
Re: Breakfast places in Hurstville, or any place in Sydney.. really (not Max Brenners

gloriaz jeanz is nice so i herd

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Breakfast places in Hurstville, or any place in Sydney.. really (not Max Brenners

Starbucks? They pretty much have shops everywhere. NEVER go to Max Breners, it is owned by filthy Israelis.

CecilyMare

HSC

Nvm I realised today that the entire Hurstville station surroundings are full of food shops that are open from 6 or something.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

subway :p

aussie-boy

HSC

Anywhere where you can hear someone frothing milk, which is not a chain and has a lot of people. The best breakfasts are at tiny independent cafes

tonyharrison

HSC

rubbish tip

bio_nut

HSC

I wouldn't stay in Hurstville for brekky, it's good for lunch and dinner, but a little lacking in good cafes (for obvious reasons).

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

the ritz hotel

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC

try a local cafe and/or greasy spoon

skyeatsairplane

HSC

There's a bunch of nice cafes in Central, more specifically on Oxford St. And they do proper breakfasts.

Also I'm moving to Hurstville next week!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Starbucks? They pretty much have shops everywhere. NEVER go to Max Breners, it is owned by filthy Israelis.
As soon as i saw the title i knew someone would mention that.

jiratic

HSC

kazbahs in balmain have a weekend deal of your life.
22$ adn 8 people (ring ahead) gets you a 12 course breakfast featuring delectable morrocan food!.
I've only been once, such a pain to get 8 ppl together, i dont even care if i know you!
i just want to go again.
PM me or something (im serious)

stevey6404

HSC

Ella's patisserie at Hurstville, if you like nice cake stuff.
Pancake on the rocks are nice, range of combination for breakfast.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Anywhere where you can hear someone frothing milk, which is not a chain and has a lot of people. The best breakfasts are at tiny independent cafes
agreed. gotta look for where the people flock to which aren't chains.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)