• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Breaking news: Macquarie actuarial student missing, presumed drowned. (1 Viewer)

CrashOveride

HSC
OK to even up all the drug talk, ill ask a question about the gym
How much does it cost and what kind of membership stuff do they offer? (The site doesnt say anything about costs/membership).

I signed up for the 2 week trial at fitness first today, the dude offered some discounts because it was a 1st visit but i declined because i didnt know what MQ gym was like.

Also i heard there are like nutrionists and other professionals at the MQ gym that give like free advice etc ??

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
fitness first kicks shit thru maq gym mate....well the carlingford one does neway and its $39 /month for students.

However i have not been fully exposed to the maq gym facilities, nor the prices for that matter, so i guess my opinion just kinda doesnt mean nething now- .........

ND

HSC
The MQ gym isn't full of facilities or anything, but if you just wanna put on weight, then it's perfectly fine. Only problem i find is that there is only one set of each dumbell, so you have to wait if you go at peak times. Cost is $105 for 4 months, but you get a free month if you introduce a new member, so it's pretty good (i have 7 months from my $105).

edit: to continue the theme of the thread, i'd jsut like to inform you that if you run when you're on speed, you burn shitloads of energy, it is a way better fat burner than anything available on the market (even better than prescription stuff), and probably doesn't cost as much as 1/2 that stuff; at $50 a gram, if you take say 2 lines before hitting the gym, your money will go further than with say ephedrine, which is a traditional weight burner (which is now illegal because it's easy to make speed out of it).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)