breaking up... (1 Viewer)

vietbong

HSC
my last relationship i broke up coz she didnt call me for a week n started losing feelings for her...well after that she egged my house...lesson learnt for me

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
vietbong said:
my last relationship i broke up coz she didnt call me for a week n started losing feelings for her...well after that she egged my house...lesson learnt for me
What'd you do for revenge?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Courtenay said:
him: have you been avoiding me?
me: yes. i never want to see you again
him: why not?
me: because i realised that i really dont like you at all

harsh, but he deserved to know the truth
LMAO!!! hahahahahha...harsh but ...yeh..lol..harsh :)

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
cleopatra said:
womans poem-michael lunig:
"all men are bastards.
we will fight for equality ,
until...
all women are bastards too."

bahaha, except my man isnt a bastard hes beautiful and perfect and i love him, well i did. i dont kno how i feel nemore. i am the bad one.

anyway i broke up with my bf on thursday. becos i am a freak and love to ruin everything good that ever happens to me. i think i may have thrown away something really good. so much for "mai lamentare" (my sig)

i kno i am upset, but i feel so numb. i wish i could be hurting and aching, so that i knew i was still alive. i feel so detatched from emotion, so inhuman.

im so afraid of what hed say, but i hear the phone ring and wish it was him. i dread what his message would read, but i look at my phone in the hope one would be waiting from him. and although the look in his eyes is so unbareble i long for him to glance at me.

i just want to know hes still there.

but its all my fault. have i done the wrong thing?
woah thats an eyeopener. the date was last august, since then we got back together and were so till the begining of Dec wen i broke up with him again. That time was for real. Since THEN ive been through another (better) relationship, and (worse) breakup. This time i broke up with him again, and had the exact same reaction. i could read that post from Aug bout Seb and think id written it bout Ben. cept i ended it with Seb cos I wasnt able to commit as much as HE needed, but i broke up with Ben cos HE couldnt committ as much as I needed. Karma much :( ?
I think i have issues. How can i do the same thing over and over?

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
Our age gap was too big for me to handle.. (8 years) (17 and 25)
My family HATED him and I had to creep around to see him which was getting pretty tedious.
My sister reckons he tried to get with her :vcross: fukin bastard
And the MAIN REASON we broke up was because....
I still loved my other ex to pieces and we both wanted to give it another go...

HSC
lengstar said:
how did you break up in your last relationship and what were the reasons? did you learn anything from it?
It was long distance'ish. He found another girlfriend and some random told me about it.

lallypop

HSC
lengstar said:
how did you break up in your last relationship and what were the reasons? did you learn anything from it?
my last bf we broke up bc hes moving to the other side of the country. its shit

stainmepink

HSC
_muse_ said:
i havent, but my ex did.. and i knew what he was doing too.. he would go out and start rumours about himself cheating cause he was so low and then call me and say they weren't true.. i knew he was trying to break it off.. so i waited until he finally told me the truth.. and said "thats all i needed to know sweetheart, now there's the door"

im such a bitch

thats the lowest thing i have ever heard anyone do. my GOD. rep for you.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
vietbong said:
for a week and you broke up with her.. jesus kids these days
haha how can you break it off with a girl who eggs houses

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Who was wearing the skirt in that relationship :p

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
my bf sumtime last yr i went out with for bout 2 month n i got the whole "i Love you" crap off him obviously he wanted some n i didnt give him any so he cheated on me on a cruise so i cheated on him bak n he apparently was totally destroyed n hasnt had a gf since, me however met the best guy eva (the one i cheated with) n hav been with him for bout 8 months so far..jokes on him his missin out.. his own fault but ay

aimstar555

HSC
my ex and myself broke up about a month ago..we were together for almost 2 years.
it wasn't so bad because for the last 4 months, it was obvious that the relationship was coming to an end..even though we both tired to save it. by the end of it, nither of us loved each other as much as we use to, and it was simply time for us to move on in separate directions.
i was very bitter and angry about it at first, considering he told me he loved me and then 2 days later decided to stop and it looked like it was basically stringing me along, but now....
i've bin able to overcome it much easier than i thought. i've been told by so many people that i'm so much happier than i was before and i feel it too. i'm enjoying the really important people around me much more, have learnt to appreciate things i took 4 granted and i realise that we were both young, made mistakes and now...things can only get better i know i won't make the same mistakes again. *HUGE sigh of relief* :) :) :)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
yep your m8s are always the best to have around, you get to carried away with bfs they take up alot of time and its so easy to forget about your friends, i always make sure i make time 4 both, i can never win with being there for both all the time, but i try

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
long relationships are a bitch and after you get out of them you think you have wasted ha;f ya life. which sucks.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
this is the longest bf iv eva had its abit scary, even if we did break up i dnt reakon itd b a waste we had plenty of good times n jus a few bad ones ay..

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
I was never with this guy but turned out he took a liking to me throughout high school ... dicovered it when we got out of high school and I'd have messages left from him if I said I'd call next week & didn't end up calling. Anyway, when I started ignoring him cos of that a chick friend of his started calling me & making death threats and throwing all kinds of abuse.

That's when I realised that people really are crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)