breaking up... (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Epiphany said:
Lesson: Don't fall for guys who openly admit they're arseholes
Lesson: Don't fall for guys who think they're better than everyone else.
Lesson: Older doesn't mean more mature. Maturity would be talking to me and explaining himself. Not the silent treatment.
I learnt all that in the duration of one relationship. :eek:

hello_world

HSC
i cheated on my boyfriend and then i dumped him, he never found out i cheated. i suppose what i learnt was that its not easy to get caught cheating.

DERRICKISVIET

HSC
bubz :D said:
definitely.
i haven't had a boyfriend for two and a half years, adn i think i've learnt a lot about relationships from being single :p

my last boyfriend broke up with me because "the relationship wasn't working out". bullshit, we'd been going out for less than two weeks and he'd been on The Chase (lol asy) for the entire year... and then when we finally get together, he breaks up with me on new years day :rolleyes:

i found out later on that he had a thing for this 13 year old girl from his church. rahhhh, men.
hmm, that kinda sounds what i wanna do.. 1 year chase, 1 week so far and im having doubts about it..

MINUS THE 13 YEAR OLD GIRL BIT, ahha, no other chick involved here

Spencer-Cruise

HSC
My ex and I broke up mainly because things changed post-high school. Her career was/is taking her overseas all the time, which wasn't a major issue at first since I usually joined her on her travels. But now that our professional lives have intensified, and given the fact that she lives in Europe/US almost half the year, we decided it would be better if we took a 'break'. Actually, neither of us know if we're still 'together' or if we're just friends now, which understandably can be puzzling at times. It's hardly an admirable feeling to be in a situation as such, although I don't know if it's better/worse than actually breaking up entirely.

Collin

HSC
N/A
bittersweet_em said:
i cheated on my boyfriend and then i dumped him, he never found out i cheated. i suppose what i learnt was that its not easy to get caught cheating.
You're freakin' terrible, you know that.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
hello mr dragon. i agree with you here. wow! i'm finally agreeable! :D
and to bittersweet, why would you do such a thing? i mean, if you don't want him, why go out with him in the first place?

Collin

HSC
N/A
The way I see it was she lost interest in her bf and then cheated. However she should of done the right thing by breaking up with him FIRST.. not cheating on him, then breaking up with him whilst the poor guy is oblivious to all of this. That's cruel.

hello_world

HSC
JKDDragon said:
lol u like picking on me don't u? i cheated because yes i lost interest and i hooked up with my current boyfriend :) keep in mind i was very wasted as well, and i dumped him 1 week after i cheated!

Collin

HSC
N/A
bittersweet_em said:
lol u like picking on me don't u? i cheated because yes i lost interest and i hooked up with my current boyfriend :) keep in mind i was very wasted as well, and i dumped him 1 week after i cheated!
Yeah, you're fun to pick on. :)

aztec-rose

HSC
aztec-rose said:
QUOTE=lengstar]how did you break up in your last relationship and what were the reasons? did you learn anything from it?
my boyfriend dumped me the nite b4 last he said it was coz he didnt feel the same nemore..said it felt akward being with me etc..but we promised to stay friends...

well that was fine till i got to skool the nxt day and he was there chatting up the forster girls all day (we had and introductory day 4 yr 11, coz our skool has different campuses and they get combined 4 yr 11 and 12) so i guess the real reason is coz he doesnt need me nemore, he can fall back on them....stupid thing is that the girls he was chatten up r well...sluts... and they wont giv him a second glance after bout a wk or 2.....i really didnt think he was as shallow as that...i thort our relationship meant more than that...:( all i can say is im glad i hav such good friends:)...i learnt that u cant trust ppl...and mayb being single is the way to go...fun painless hookups here i come lol :(
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

IcEy

HSC
My gf and I broke up a few nights ago. She said basically the same thing as your bf did rose, things weren't that fun anymore. She loves me, but needs a break. Lol.

After I got over it, ie now, it feels so damn good. I feel so free. No more huge phone bills, no more worrying about her, no more worrying about whether she's cheating or not. It's so damn liberating. Oh christ I think I'm going to go do some more push ups it feels so good....

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
IcEy said:
After I got over it, ie now, it feels so damn good. I feel so free. No more huge phone bills, no more worrying about her, no more worrying about whether she's cheating or not. It's so damn liberating. Oh christ I think I'm going to go do some more push ups it feels so good....
haha same here... i mean it has been hard getting over my break for me... but then again... i dont have to stress anymore ... like before...like u i had to spend all my credit calling him and stuff... and now i dont have to worry whats going thru his mind...

tis really is liberating... it feels like i never really thought about myself much when i was with him.. now i have full freedom of planning my future =)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
cant argue with that.. i did the same thing and found my boyfriend now

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm baffled that kids in this day and age haven't heard of an invention called the landline telephone. It costs 20c a call no matter how long you talk, and hence doesn't cost you $100 a month in calls.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i wont tell my breakup story on here, but if you know me personally and i have told you, haha crazy crazy crazy

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I'm baffled that kids in this day and age haven't heard of an invention called the landline telephone. It costs 20c a call no matter how long you talk, and hence doesn't cost you $100 a month in calls.
I prefer the walk to see them personally :p Its cheaper AND healthy!

olchik

HSC
The reason for my breaking up with my bf was that he had to leave to another country. His study was over and it's very hard to date when you live far from each other.

repz

HSC
well i recently broke up with my mrs and yeh.. well my story is alil complicated but lets just say it wasn't a smooth journey to begin with.
so many break ups nowadays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)