• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

breaking up... (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
babydoll_ said:
omg i know some of those chicks... theyre friends of old friends
one used to go to my school
thats really terrible
you're not serious are you? it's strange, such a small world esp when it comes to asians

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Toodulu said:
erm if it's over just let it go
its been over 100 times before...

but i am letting it go.. cant take this shyt no more

NATALINA

well dude! he hurt me in many ways and never let me out with any of my friends and sometimes my family too (and if i did i would recieve a lifetime of interrogation). i also kept forgiving him and going back with him.
But one day i woke up and thought! 'fcuk this sh#t, see you later!' and then i went to GODSPEED that night and had the time of my life in a very long time. mind you he still called but the only difference was that i never went back to him this time. now i feel so free and happy to be independent! i learnt to get my own way when i want it!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Winston said:
you're not serious are you? it's strange, such a small world esp when it comes to asians
yeah, let's go to galaxy world to check them out :rolleyes:

rumour

HSC
lengstar said:
how did you break up in your last relationship and what were the reasons? did you learn anything from it?
I did it via SMS, cause I hated them!!!!

meshy

that pic of the girls

dalki = strawberry in korean

those girls wish they were korean..

phase?

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hrmmm broke up cos yea he lives 10 hours away from me, so that really wasnt working too well....lol so yes decieded we were quietly going nuts with teh distance, interestingly we still talk, hang when we can, fool around a little...lol all very much like we still date.....haha see relationships which break up not cos u dont like each othr anymore just cos of "problems" are good cos u get to ease outta them, instead of taht abrupt heartshattering pain when u still like someone and tehy dont liek u...and carry on that argument that was going on before...., iread teh first two pages then skipped to here....ive broken off one realtionship by email and one over msn
the email was cos i didnt really wanna deal with teh guys hysterocs, and teh msn cos well we did most of our speaking via msn...i was gonna call him, then he was on so im like hrmm may aswell do it now

the last laugh
HSC
rumour said:
I did it via SMS, cause I hated them!!!!
my first bf did that.
i was in the middle of trig in yr9 maths hahaha, i still kinda remember the msg... some shite like "i need to focus on my school cert... can we just be friends... i still love you 1314" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
NATALINA said:
well dude! he hurt me in many ways and never let me out with any of my friends and sometimes my family too (and if i did i would recieve a lifetime of interrogation). i also kept forgiving him and going back with him.
But one day i woke up and thought! 'fcuk this sh#t, see you later!' and then i went to GODSPEED that night and had the time of my life in a very long time. mind you he still called but the only difference was that i never went back to him this time. now i feel so free and happy to be independent! i learnt to get my own way when i want it!

good for u gal. :p i heard godspeed was a blast. though it's not realli my scene..

bubz :D said:
my first bf did that.
i was in the middle of trig in yr10 maths hahaha, i still kinda remember the msg... some shite like "i need to focus on my school cert... can we just be friends... i still love you 1314" :rolleyes:
man thatz realli bad....... no decent gal deserves that..

Last edited:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
my first bf did that.
i was in the middle of trig in yr10 maths hahaha, i still kinda remember the msg... some shite like "i need to focus on my school cert... can we just be friends... i still love you 1314" :rolleyes:

ahhha he used 1314 LOL OMG that is soooo ASIAN!

Winston

HSC
dark`secrets said:
HAHAHAH... arent u at school u poop?!

but those asian numbers doesnt make sense to me... haha i only know that 1234, means they know how to count and they're a fucking nerd :D

Last edited:

the last laugh
HSC
my first bf did that.
i was in the middle of trig in yr9 maths hahaha, i still kinda remember the msg... some shite like "i need to focus on my school cert... can we just be friends... i still love you 1314" :rolleyes:
truly-in-bliss said:
man thatz realli bad....... no decent gal deserves that..
haha thx lin... nah it was just a really pathetic excuse... adn later that night when we "officially" broke up :rolleyes:, he just listened to me cry on the phone while he said nothing. rahhh. but its' over now, kinda. we're still close.

dark`secrets said:
hahah yeah... we used to do it all the time =\

Winston said:
but those asian numbers doesnt make sense to me... haha i only know that 1234, means they know how to count and they're a fucking nerd :D
1314 means forever... yat sang yat sai... (yi sheng yi shi) like, they sound similar?
520 means i love you... wo ai ni (it sounds nothing like it in canto :p)

edit: ahh shite i quoted myself lol damn i hope quickquote comes back soon o_O;;;

Winston

HSC
1314 means forever... yat sang yat sai... (yi sheng yi shi) like, they sound similar?
520 means i love you... wo ai ni (it sounds nothing like it in canto :p)

edit: ahh shite i quoted myself lol damn i hope quickquote comes back soon o_O;;;
FUCK that's soo asian i swear... wait the only one i know is 167! (yut look chut) !!! HAHAHA :D... now that's something to remember baby! :p...

haha quoting yourself is soooo lame, only you'd do that ! ahaha :p

Winston

HSC
dark`secrets said:
i seriously dont understand the 167 concept!!
lol
are you serious?... hmmm have u ever sworn in canto man?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
what.
the.
fuck.

the only one i know is 88 (which means bye bye) and the only person who says it is my cousin who lives in Shanghai...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)