breaking up... (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
its finally over. she wont answer me and thats confirmation enough. i don't think she gave a real reason, it was just an excuse. fuck i hate being single. oh well, i've done what i've been waiting for for a long time and learnt alot of new things, for that i am grateful.
being single pwnz! :p

Sometimes people just need to find their feet again and just spend some time having fun, besides we're all still pretty young and so its a time to enjoy ourselves

Winston

HSC
AsyLum said:
being single pwnz! :p

Sometimes people just need to find their feet again and just spend some time having fun, besides we're all still pretty young and so its a time to enjoy ourselves

Yeah i agree... chicks love screwing around with our mind, stuff that, singleness! :D

Dave85

HSC
my last break up was mutual. We'd been together ages and things werent the same as they used to be. we werent having as much fun wit each other and just felt it was time to meet new ppl.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
well my b/f broke up with me last night... basically coz of his job - he goes away pretty much every second week (if not more) and when he's home he's driving to every corner of sydney... and it tires him out that he just wants to sleep when he gets home... i guess it's a fair enough reason, but it feels pretty shit right now... guess just gotta take it 1 day at a time now... and deal with it

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
a true testament to whether something is actually going to last is its ability to stay constant despite being separated, either emotionally (breakups) or physically (distance)

he probably realised he couldnt keep the same level of dedication to you and the job, and that he was thinking about you.

PinkCupcake

HSC
Single life does suck sometimes I have a bf but it's practically "single" life anyways!
*sigh* i LOVE going out but no one to go OUT with even if it just friends. Long distance relationship sucks as.

lengstar

HSC
hey lady the quote in your sig is okay but i prefer to define masturbastion as 'sex with someone i love'. ;p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
ballerinabarbie said:
well my b/f broke up with me last night... basically coz of his job - he goes away pretty much every second week (if not more) and when he's home he's driving to every corner of sydney... and it tires him out that he just wants to sleep when he gets home... i guess it's a fair enough reason, but it feels pretty shit right now... guess just gotta take it 1 day at a time now... and deal with it
I say keep yourself busy, so you don't think about it... the more you contemplate it, the worse you feel...

Wise words of advice which worked for me :)

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
how do you meet famous ppl and start relationships with them - single swannies boy is looking good! oh advice please! hehe

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
babydoll_ said:
I say keep yourself busy, so you don't think about it... the more you contemplate it, the worse you feel...

Wise words of advice which worked for me :)
sounds familiar :p

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Men are arseholes, I hope every single one of them DIE and ROT in hell for the whole of eternity and a bit longer.

xxoo

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Toodulu said:
Men are arseholes, I hope every single one of them DIE and ROT in hell for the whole of eternity and a bit longer.

xxoo
well put, toods

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hey babydoll i read somewhere that you had your first relationship this year, is that the one you're talking about? i hope you're okay and are glad you got rid of the bastard's sorry arse. whatever happened i'm sure it's entirely his fault. :p
i had my first one this year as well, and the lesson of the day for me is dating is bullshit. all i got out of it was a new creative height for my cynicism.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Toodulu said:
hey babydoll i read somewhere that you had your first relationship this year, is that the one you're talking about? i hope you're okay and are glad you got rid of the bastard's sorry arse. whatever happened i'm sure it's entirely his fault. :p
i had my first one this year as well, and the lesson of the day for me is dating is bullshit. all i got out of it was a new creative height for my cynicism.
agreed. completely and utterly. fuck dating, get me a mail order groom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)