Bride and Prejudice (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
this is the bollywood version of pride and prejudice and i just saw the trailer for it and it looks really funny. it comes out on 17th february .... so funny...

btw, because kissing is taboo in bollywood or indian films (i read it somewhere) would there be kissing in this film? it's set in today times...(i don't know how else to say it) not in the olden days (my english needs work...)

wanton-wonton

HSC
Obviously not, since he's already starred in t he first one and it's a Bollywood film.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Bet that Aishwarya Rai chick is gonna be in it. Dayum! She's gorgeous, I saw her in the paper today.

wanton-wonton

HSC
nicko88 said:
Bet that Aishwarya Rai chick is gonna be in it. Dayum! She's gorgeous, I saw her in the paper today.
1) She's not a chick, she's a woman.
2) She is hideous.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yeah Rai is in it.. and I wanna see it. I don't think there is any kissing in it though. In the paper they were talking about any future hollywood films that she may make.

Kupow pow

HSC
already watched it

the movie sucks...its so gay..ahaha..its like a bloody musical...n aiswarya's gone a bit chubby, her clothes look weird on her! and she acts so much better in hindi!!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
WTF, is that kissing thing true? I went to India with a friend a few years ago and I swear I remember seeing kissing in the movies.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
from what i've seen of the trailer, it looks pretty tacky to me... but i could be wrong :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
its good not as good as bend it like beckham but still...and ofcourse theres going to b a lotg of singing it is a bollywood film afterall...i say download it...i dunno if this film will appeal as much to a western audience as opposed to Bend It Like Beckham

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i saw it last week
downloaded it
its ok..every 5 minutes the break out in singing and dancing
entertaining..i liked it..bright colours..etc
it was alright

alien

HSC
this movie looks heaps funny! i am definetely seeing it :uhhuh: with the kissing thing, some bollywood movies can be really shanky, they just don't have premarital kissing and stuff. and people get married in this movie (at the end). but the movie ain't about kissing mate

rumour

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Obviously not, since he's already starred in t he first one and it's a Bollywood film.
That wasn't the first Pride & Prejudice movie :rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
it was so obvious that a Bollywood version of pride and prejudice was gonna come out because they always make indian movie versions of all hit movies or books except titanic was too expensive and Harry potter was strongly copyrighted and too complex

alien

HSC
has anyone else seen this? i saw it last night and thought it was REALLY funny :D
i'd so see it again.
it comes out on thursday

persephone

HSC
saw it today and loved it! now am big fan of martin henderson. it stayed true to the novel and it was so funny. i had fits of laughter in the cinema. loved it, loved it, loved it!!! i'm definitely going to watch this again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)