Bridging course in 2 days (1 Viewer)

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Unless you're doing another bridging subject, the test is the week after next week for chem.

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
I remember MooshyMoosh! Your lateness made my day haha. I don't think I recognised anyone else, but I sat in the center, second row from the front. You can spot me from a mile away because I carry around a huge yellow satchel thingy. If you see me, TALK TO ME.

The lecture was a little awkward when no one answered. And when I answered my voice was either too deep or quiet for her to hear xD

Ostentatious

HSC
Oh yeah, if you don't know me by now, you should. I was the guy that was called "the helper"
Oh god, just looked up "satchel" on google image. So not even. If you heard that thing I zip up, which I imagine you must have cause its the loudest thing you can hear every lecture, that thing..

budi tan

HSC
HAHAHAHh gosh today was better than yesterday. I felt like I was in the middle of nowhere yesterday. What group are you guys in and which tutorial room? I'm in group B, LAW 202!

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Oh yeah, if you don't know me by now, you should. I was the guy that was called "the helper"
Oh god, just looked up "satchel" on google image. So not even. If you heard that thing I zip up, which I imagine you must have cause its the loudest thing you can hear every lecture, that thing..
Oh you were behind me! XD I was the girl in the grey cardi in the front row lol, I'll recognise you next time lol

@budi tan; I'm in that tute room too, I was the girl who did hsc chem but forgot everything [due to gap year] :D

budi tan

HSC
Oh you were behind me! XD I was the girl in the grey cardi in the front row lol, I'll recognise you next time lol

@budi tan; I'm in that tute room too, I was the girl who did hsc chem but forgot everything [due to gap year] :D
OMG ARE YOU LIKE SERIOUS! I was exactly sitting behind you. I was the one who thought it was unnecessary to find the formula of that Sodium sth in order to find the total number of molecules in 2.70 Moles LOL :s

I hate moles.

Ostentatious

HSC

Oh wow, what a coincidence! But I didn't see your face, soo.. haha, I guess I'm trusting you to approach me. I sit in the same place every lecture anyway.

HAHAHAHh gosh today was better than yesterday. I felt like I was in the middle of nowhere yesterday. What group are you guys in and which tutorial room? I'm in group B, LAW 202!
I'm in LAW 163. I have the best tute ever!

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Oh wow, what a coincidence! But I didn't see your face, soo.. haha, I guess I'm trusting you to approach me. I sit in the same place every lecture anyway. quote]

Lol yeah I always sit in the front row towards te left, don't worry, if I don't find you, I'll just look for a yellow satchel/bag, or wait for you to answer a question :D

@Budi tan; I remember you! I was in the grey cardi, talk to me next time! And yes, I hate moles too, but I really like the bridging course atm because I actually understand the stuff for once lol, it use to take me heaps long to understand it at hs [luckily I had a really supportive teacher].

How are you guys finding the course? Even though I don't recognise anyone [yet], I'm liking it, because for once, I understand how moles works :D

Ostentatious

HSC
Don't worry, I'll be sure to do something.

I just remembered what you call the thing I was carrying haha, its a book binder, but it's one of those zip-up hard fabric ones. The brand is shock. And my name is Charles, to make things easier xD

I'm loving the bridging course so far. It's intense, but it's not like I don't understand anything so I'm doing just fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)