• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bridging Course (1 Viewer)

FiFa MVP

HSC
Hey guys, im starting my bridging course for Algebra on Wednesday for my Business and Commerce course at Campbelltown. Does anyone know exactly what to bring and if there is anything that is required as its my first time going on campus.

FiFa MVP

HSC
Also, anyone know how the parking is at Campbelltown? And when i go on Wednesday do I just pay for a parking ticket from a machine or what?

h3da

HSC
Hey guys, im starting my bridging course for Algebra on Wednesday for my Business and Commerce course at Campbelltown. Does anyone know exactly what to bring and if there is anything that is required as its my first time going on campus.
the bridging course for algebra is so HOPELESS.. it's same as bloody year 12 basic stats.. they only teach u like how to use basic stuff which aren't even really useful for business for stats.. Just grab the booklet which you get on the first day and no need to come anymore.. And no you don't really need anything besides a pen and your enrolment form

FiFa MVP

HSC
Really lol? I will see how it goes, if it is the way you describe it I wont go anymore.

When you say enrollment form, what do you mean?

FiFa MVP

HSC
Can anyone tell me how the parking works at Campelltown?

h3da

HSC
Really lol? I will see how it goes, if it is the way you describe it I wont go anymore.

When you say enrollment form, what do you mean?
The one which you print out once you are enrolled at uws.. U'll need that to get your student ID as well.. I went to both algebra and STATS.. It was waste of time.. It's mainly to help like old people who are returning to study etc.. you can just go on the first day to get the booklet and then do it at home i guess.. but i just threw it away because it doesn't even help you pass the unit much..

FiFa MVP

HSC
oh ok. But what about if I haven't finished my enrollment, because im still up to unit selection, what do i do then?

h3da

HSC
oh ok. But what about if I haven't finished my enrollment, because im still up to unit selection, what do i do then?
no i mean its just a letter to confirm your enrolment at uws.. or acceptance letter whichever..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)