Bridging courses (1 Viewer)

thenotorious_ky

HSC
I don't know how you add it to your study plan, I just know that as it's not a core/major subject it would take the place of an elective. There should be more info on the website for the readiness survey.

If you can't find how to add it, then I'd suggest enrolling in and picking a good time table for MM1 until you find out more about the readiness survey and foundation maths.
I got 17/20 for the practice survey, so i think i should be fine?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You'll probably be fine with the readiness survey assuming that the practice is a good representation, but as Drongoski said it's probably still a good idea to look into the relevant 3U topics.

thenotorious_ky

HSC
You'll probably be fine with the readiness survey assuming that the practice is a good representation, but as Drongoski said it's probably still a good idea to look into the relevant 3U topics.
yes, by doing bridging courses for 3u right? i definitely will

Call it mate !

HSC
Hey OP according to my friend, who took the maths ext 1 bridging course at UTS, he claims it wasn't very useful and would of been fine heading in with just 2U maths.

Also btw, if you're interested I have a soft copy of the 2U/3U UTS mathematics bridging course (booklet).
Heyyy if you still have the booklet can you please send it to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)