• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bring it on! (1 Viewer)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
went ok for me, was asked nothing on the family tho. I think it went ok, a lot of the questions that they asked me meant i couldn't have a premeditated response so i made quite a lot of stuff up at the time but i think it sounded ok and the examiners should like that.

s2ophie

HSC
i couldn't believe it, i didn't get asked about school!

Jacks

HSC
I didn't get asked about family or much about myself as fair as the type of person I am is concerned...

I got asked where I think I'll be in 5 years and all this other stuff though...I had a really nice examiner though and she was really reassuring which was good...how did everyone else go, who hasn't said anything about their exam yet that is...???

Hottieflossy

i was the first one at parra high cuz i got there at 8am but there was this other girl there as well but i was pushed to be the first one. the examiner i got repeated herself a bit, she asked me what i wanted to do dopo la scuola and i told her about uni and stuff and then a few questions later she asked me again. anyway, i think i may be able to get band 6..and i made some mistakes but corrected myself and i said one or 2 words in spanish instead of italian but corrected myself also.

u know wat i didnt like? she kept interrupting me

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
u know wat i didnt like? she kept interrupting me
mine did the same!!! she also said si si certo through the whole thing! That put me off.

Wow you sound confident! Well Done!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah it went well! a few of my questions were harder but i was able to weave what i had learnt into them.

i also got interrupted sometimes

typically, how many questions did you get asked?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well they have to be nice, maybe they are interested in people's general lives, but they hear so many of them i don't know how they don't get sick of it!

Jacks

HSC
hehe that's a good point...I mean you would sort of go onto automatic pilot a bit...I know they have to be nice but one of my friends who did her german speaking exam got someone really mean...I'm so glad I got a nice examiner...:)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if i got someone mean i would totally freak out, i feel so sorry for her and all the others who got that examiner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)