Bringing Cheat Sheets To Table (1 Viewer)

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
Ok so basically uno how they say "if you have any sheets with you hand them in now" well my brother goes we can bring our study notes down to the desk and read them until they say that, and then hand them in and its fine? What are your thoughts, i think i might do it on monday!

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
yeh they check everything as you walk in the door so they wouldn't let us take it to the table.

Just.Snaz

HSC
What's the difference between reading your notes 5 minutes before an exam or 20? Memory loss that bad huh?

Then again, my memory shocks me sometimes :(

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Yeah, a couple of people from my grade brought their essays into the exam. You just give them to the examiners, and you'll get them back after the exam.

X

xeuyrawp

Kiim2507 said:
Besides I doubt 5 extra minutes of study is gonna make that much of a difference
Yeah... If you haven't got it by the time you step into the room, you haven't got it.

Younis

HSC
aha i advice you not to get sheets at all..

but if u wanna cheat .. use your hands ;P ;)

charlesdinio

HSC
haha what on earth is 5 minutes going to do!

even studying the morning of an exam is virtually pointless..

BUT I dont see a problem.. as long as u dont have them during the actual exam time.

Miss Boxes

HSC
charlesdinio said:
haha what on earth is 5 minutes going to do!

even studying the morning of an exam is virtually pointless..

BUT I dont see a problem.. as long as u dont have them during the actual exam time.
Hey! thats not tru! I managed to memorise my whole creative writing in the morning cause I woke up 2 hours b 4 the exam lol

It was a pain in the but though. Procrastination is a serious issue I need to overcome.

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Last 5 minutes cramming before the exam ain't gonna help
Why don't you spend these two days studying?

Elephants

Banned
HSC
Yeah, you're allowed to do that. I know a girl that was still doing past papers just minutes before she started her actual HSC exam.

erm

HSC
Miss Boxes said:
Hey! thats not tru! I managed to memorise my whole creative writing in the morning cause I woke up 2 hours b 4 the exam lol

It was a pain in the but though. Procrastination is a serious issue I need to overcome.
yeah but creative is usually easy to remember since it's not dead boring and follows a logic progression (i hope).

try memorising a whole essay....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)