British Drivers Now Stupidest In World (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
well, that is a relief isnt it?

http://www.sniffpetrol.com/ issue 68

British drivers are now officially the most stupid in the entire world, at least according to a new survey published by some insurance firm that likes publishing surveys to promote itself. "This is a real reason for the British motorist to be proud," said Mesmo Knuds, spokesman for the company in question. "Our findings show that there is no one in the world who is better at unbelievable stupidity, catatonic thoughtlessness and teeth grindingly selfish behaviour. Whilst other countries, such as Spain and India, may attempt drive erratically and have massive accidents for no explicable reason, there really is no contest when it comes to dithering, ineptitude and apparently having your brain removed before you get behind the wheel of a car". Amongst the fascinating findings revealed in the survey, British drivers are consistently shown as leading the world in key areas such as blocking junctions, stopping for no reason and driving up narrow streets even though something is clearly coming the other way and then just sitting there looking gormless as if the other car is going to fucking well hover out of the way. But according to Knuds, it's on motorways that Britain really demonstrates is peerless driving stupidity: "The British have long set the benchmark for having seemingly no idea whatsoever how to use a multilane road," he notes. "Whilst drivers in, say, France or Germany cling to outdated notions such as lane discipline, British motorists roundly trump them all with their ability to just sit in the middle lane talking on the phone or idly meandering into the outside lane whilst trying to read a map. No one in the world can hold a candle to the British when it comes to utterly fucking the entire road network by being so blitheringly thick". Sniff Petrol tried to contact one of the RAC's Edmund Kings for comment but he was stuck in lane 3 of the M4 behind someone doing 61mph.

comments anyone? i never knew they were that bad, but the moment i read the first few lines i was thinking "rowan atkinson, anyone?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)