British mother forced her school-age daughters to marry their cousins is Pakistan (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
A 'wicked and cruel' mother has been jailed for three years after forcing her two young daughters to marry their cousins in Pakistan.
The Muslim woman hoodwinked the pair, aged 14 and 15, into thinking they were going on a family holiday.

But when the schoolgirls arrived they discovered preparations were being made for them to marry their first cousins in a joint ceremony.

Yesterday, in what is being seen as a landmark case, a judge condemned the mother's actions and claimed she had been 'wholly misguided'.
She was convicted of child sex offences and attempting to pervert the course of justice as there is no current law which bans forced marriage.

Judge Clement Goldstone QC told the woman: 'Everyone is entitled to his or her beliefs and is to be encouraged to practise in accordance with those beliefs and to live a life which embraces the culture of those beliefs.
'But those who choose to live in this country and who, like you, are British subjects, must not abandon our laws in the practice of those beliefs and that culture.

'If they do, they will face the consequences.'
Manchester Crown Court heard the two sisters were forced to marry their cousins in July 2007.

After the ceremony the 39-year-old mother told her elder daughter that unless she consumated the marriage, she would 'tie her to the bed, blindfold her and strip her' and watch to make sure she had sex with her new husband.

She was arrested when her daughters confided in their teachers in February last year, after returning to the UK. Both sisters were taken into care. None of those involved in the case can be identified.
Muslim mother who forced her school-age daughters to marry their cousins is jailed for 3 years | Mail Online

Forced Marriage is NOT illegal in the UK thanks to opposition by Muslim Communities. :spzz:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
what a creepy mother.
'tie her to the bed, blindfold her and strip her' and watch to make sure she had sex with her new husband.

Lentern

HSC
Yes but within those marriages the children are permitted to insist upon prenups and are similarly allowed to divorce the partner at any time.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
AryanJEWbeauty.

ROFLMAO.

an ARYAN JEW.

who would have thought.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
FFS, why would you import a bunch of village idiots in the first place.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
These cases are interesting because they are setting an important precedent for other cases like this, in a country with a growing number of citizens demanding Sharia Law.

Be interesting to see if these precedents continue to be set or if there will be a change in course for the courts over the next 20 years.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
These cases are interesting because they are setting an important precedent for other cases like this, in a country with a growing number of citizens demanding Sharia Law.

Be interesting to see if these precedents continue to be set or if there will be a change in course for the courts over the next 20 years.
I am trying to find the link between forcing your daughter to fuck a random cousin and Sharia Law.

However, there are only some fringe elements in every society who wants to implement something radical under the pretense of economics, religion or whatever.

As long as these fools stay on the side in their fucked up imaginary hypothetical world know one should care. Also, the media should stop giving them air time as it also implements a certain degree of fear into the masses.

HSC
I am trying to find the link between forcing your daughter to fuck a random cousin and Sharia Law.

However, there are only some fringe elements in every society who wants to implement something radical under the pretense of economics, religion or whatever.

As long as these fools stay on the side in their fucked up imaginary hypothetical world know one should care. Also, the media should stop giving them air time as it also implements a certain degree of fear into the masses.
No one should care? Yes, let's just leave these crazy fundies alone to ruin their children's lives! You fuckwit.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Ok.

1. This is a landmark case.
I
I
I
V
2. It sets a legal precedent. Do you know what that means? It means that it will guide how future cases regarding religious legal practices, like those determined by Sharia Law, like this are determined.
I
I
I
V
3. This precedent should cover other cases of a similar nature. It represents the rising occurrence of cases like this that come with a growing radical minority. It also represents a growing trend of British courts in strongly disagreeing with these practices and using quite strong language to criticise them (which in turn sets a far reaching precedent).
I
I
I
V
THAT is how they are connected in my opinion.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
No one should care? Yes, let's just leave these crazy fundies alone to ruin their children's lives! You fuckwit.
Why the hell does it matter wtf these cunts think. Yeah, its bat shit insane but they have every right to think in whatever way they want. As long as it doesn't effect me I dont give a flying fuck.

edit:as long as it doesn't effect anyone.
in this case, the children have been effected.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Why the hell does it matter wtf these cunts think. Yeah, its bat shit insane but they have every right to think in whatever way they want. As long as it doesn't effect me I dont give a flying fuck.
No they don't.

They are British citizens, which means their daughters are British citizens, which means their daughters are afforded the same rights as British citizens, which means 14 year olds can't get married to and forced to have sex with their first cousin.

Fuck off.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
No they don't.

They are British citizens, which means their daughters are British citizens, which means their daughters are afforded the same rights as British citizens, which means 14 year olds can't get married to and forced to have sex with their first cousin.

Fuck off.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Ok.

1. This is a landmark case.
I
I
I
V
2. It sets a legal precedent. Do you know what that means? It means that it will guide how future cases regarding religious legal practices, like those determined by Sharia Law, like this are determined.
I
I
I
V
3. This precedent should cover other cases of a similar nature. It represents the rising occurrence of cases like this that come with a growing radical minority. It also represents a growing trend of British courts in strongly disagreeing with these practices and using quite strong language to criticise them (which in turn sets a far reaching precedent).
I
I
I
V
THAT is how they are connected in my opinion.
99% of the muslim community will tell you this is bat shit insane. Why its even related to Islam is what I want to know. There is nothing in the article that indicates that the mother did this because of her religious affiliation.
These type of social issues come across throughout the Indian continent where the ignorant dont know any better.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
No they don't.

Fuck off.
what? Im not even defending the marriages.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
99% of the muslim community will tell you this is bat shit insane. Why its even related to Islam is what I want to know. There is nothing in the article that indicates that the mother did this because of her religious affiliation.
These type of social issues come across throughout the Indian continent where the ignorant dont know any better.
Citation for those statistics?

You're right though, the majority of the muslim community would disagree with this. There is a small minority of the muslim population, however, which is growing in Britain within that muslim community (I cite the increasing occurrence of these crimes as evidence) that is causing these crimes.

Lentern

HSC
Citation for those statistics?

You're right though, the majority of the muslim community would disagree with this. There is a small minority of the muslim population, however, which is growing in Britain within that muslim community (I cite the increasing occurrence of these crimes as evidence) that is causing these crimes.
I cite the rise of Scientology as evidence to the contrary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)