British mother forced her school-age daughters to marry their cousins is Pakistan (1 Viewer)

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Citation for those statistics?

You're right though, the majority of the muslim community would disagree with this. There is a small minority of the muslim population, however, which is growing in Britain within that muslim community (I cite the increasing occurrence of these crimes as evidence) that is causing these crimes.
That was just an exaggeration to prove a point.

If the British didn't let any Tom, Dick and Jane enter the country from Villages in remote parts of the world this issue wouldn't arise.

FFS, I remember reading a story where some of these people would tag their mail boxes with a bright colour so when they returned from the shops they could recognize their homes.

of course, 3 generations on the UK shouldn't be having this problem.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
what a dumb ass mother.

i say deport all these dumbfucks off to mars, that way they can all die.
And who are "these dumbfucks"? Muslims? Pakistanis? Mothers who force their children to marry muslim Pakistanis? You've got to be more specific, otherwise one of these groups might get offended.

Lentern

HSC
Point being..? That it doesn't happen?
If you're too stupid to understand the point i fear further explanation would be a terrible waste of time. I direct you to Al Hilaly, he's more of a match for you.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
And who are "these dumbfucks"? Muslims? Pakistanis? Mothers who force their children to marry muslim Pakistanis? You've got to be more specific, otherwise one of these groups might get offended.
by dumbfucks i mean these extremist old school families that force kids into marriages and other extreme stuff.

WibbleWonger

HSC
If you're too stupid to understand the point i fear further explanation would be a terrible waste of time. I direct you to Al Hilaly, he's more of a match for you.
I understood the point. I'm saying, if Sharia Law was implemented alongside the current Legal system, honor killings would only increase.

by dumbfucks i mean these extremist old school families that force kids into marriages and other extreme stuff.
It's not really "extreme", it has always been very prevalent in Arab and Muslim culture and won't change just because it's in a different country.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Arab culture is pretty much Muslim culture.

This issue in the article stems from sub continent village culture. Got nothing to do with Islam.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
It's not really "extreme", it has always been very prevalent in Arab and Muslim culture and won't change just because it's in a different country.
yeah but forcing ur daughter into a marriage? what kinda bullshit is that?
if ur gonna spend the rest of ur life with someone then it may as well be with someone u like.

this arranged/forced marriage is with families who dont care about their daughter's feelings in the matter, just 'carry on the family name', 'create more humans', etc.

total load of crap.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Oh. They are dumbfucks.

As someone has already mentioned, hopefully this whole thing will motivate the UK to make more specific laws to handle situations like this.

Lentern

HSC
I understood the point. I'm saying, if Sharia Law was implemented alongside the current Legal system, honor killings would only increase.
Yes and more planes have flown into sky scraper buildings since the death of Dianna, therefore Camilla=the devil.

banco55

HSC
Arab culture is pretty much Muslim culture.

This issue in the article stems from sub continent village culture. Got nothing to do with Islam.
Whatever its source the West would be stupid to allow large scale immigration of people who believe in such cultural tenets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)