Britney "stinks" (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Britney Spears caused a real stink when her smelly feet gassed a plane full of people.
Passengers complained when the star shed her shoes on a flight.

The smell was so bad that a stewardess asked Britney to put them back on reports The Sun.

Britney, 23, caused a stir as she and hubby Kevin Federline, 26, flew from Los Angeles to New York. The singer blamed the whiff on her shoes.

One passenger said: "The smell was unbelievable. One woman had a word with the air hostess, then three or four others complained. She looked pretty embarrassed as she tapped Britney on the shoulder and asked her very politely to put her shoes back on.

"Britney went red, laughed and said her shoes make her feet stink. Thankfully she put them on. There's no way we could have put up with that."

http://www.despardes.com/Entertainment/chanachoor/dec04/4.html#3

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
I believe people in the US, usually the gossip bloggers, like to refer to her as white trash.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
entertainment. Not news.

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
lmfao well britney does walk into public toilets with no shoes on according to photo's in Dolly magazine so that would explain why her feet stank....she is a dirty skank but some of her music is ok lmfao

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dani_123_5 said:
lmfao well britney does walk into public toilets with no shoes on according to photo's in Dolly magazine so that would explain why her feet stank....she is a dirty skank but some of her music is ok lmfao
yeh well dolly said that adam brody and rachel bilson broke up and that she is going out with mandy moore's ex zach braff...and that was not true...so i dont believe dolly

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
dani_123_5 said:
ugh! what the, she walks barefoot into public toilets? well, at least that shows once and for all, money cannot buy class. what a skank.

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
yeh well dolly said that adam brody and rachel bilson broke up and that she is going out with mandy moore's ex zach braff...and that was not true...so i dont believe dolly

well thats true then hey but they had photo's and all....photo's dont lie..but then there is photo editors...would they really be that desperate?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hahaha this thread is funny...thanks Zahid for posting it man.

olchik

HSC
I don't believe this crap, it's rumours, nothing more! Actually I think that Britney is a great singer and dancer.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
olchik said:
I don't believe this crap, it's rumours, nothing more! Actually I think that Britney is a great singer and dancer.

ummm right...ur joking yeah? have u seen the britney spears "live in las vegas" concert dvd ahahaha one of the funniest things i have ever seen...although i have this faint suspicion that it wasnt actually a comic routine.

olchik

HSC
rosepetal25 said:
ummm right...ur joking yeah? have u seen the britney spears "live in las vegas" concert dvd ahahaha one of the funniest things i have ever seen...although i have this faint suspicion that it wasnt actually a comic routine.
No, I'm not joking. I haven't seen this concert dvd, why do you think it's funny?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
olchik said:
why don't i just drop my degree in music right now?

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
why don't i just drop my degree in music right now?
yes who needs years of classical training...lets all just practice lip synching and prance around like skanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)