brogden (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

problems with training management ......recruitment.

wat does that have to do with the premier..........thats so far down the foood chain its not even funnnny.......... the premier didnt hire them..he hired someone who hired someone who hired someone who hired some one etc etc...and one of those ppple..fucked up...................big deal.

Worst case scenario.......there might have been a couple of bad appples employed..but thats the case with everything.
big fucking deal...........if it was a regular problem...thats a concern......its a one offf event.........who gives a fuck. brogden..is a toool for making it a big issue.

he says he is tuff on crime.........................and then...we have a fair evador........ie a theif and brogden...........takes his side....

lol that guy is a fucking disgrace... ohme....ur no better.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tattoodguy said:
is it just me or is brogden a fuck wit.

every time anything bad happens in the state...he comes on the tv and blames the current government...

He is a pain in the arse.....

always tyring to put his 2 cents in..fuck he shits me.
That's kind of his job as the opposition leader. Unless the new strategy is to say how well the current government is running things and how he could not do nearly as good a job.

What about that Carr moron. He is worse than Brogden. Everything in NSW is fucked because of him and his government.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I don't mind the Carr government. It takes a considerable amount of courage to initiate longer term reform rather than merely promise immediate cash cluster bombs to address the problems at hand. It's also a case of a poor opposition that seems to offer little.

ohne

HSC
tattoodguy said:
problems with training management ......recruitment.

wat does that have to do with the premier..........thats so far down the foood chain its not even funnnny.......... the premier didnt hire them..he hired someone who hired someone who hired someone who hired some one etc etc...and one of those ppple..fucked up...................big deal.

Worst case scenario.......there might have been a couple of bad appples employed..but thats the case with everything.
big fucking deal...........if it was a regular problem...thats a concern......its a one offf event.........who gives a fuck. brogden..is a toool for making it a big issue.

he says he is tuff on crime.........................and then...we have a fair evador........ie a theif and brogden...........takes his side....

lol that guy is a fucking disgrace... ohme....ur no better.
so i guess whenever something goes wrong with government departments it is not the government's fault but whenever something happens that is good (which pretty much never happens these days), the government can take credit for it?

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Carr isn't THAT bad. Mind you, it's fairly common knowledge within the party that he's most likly going to retire next election, so i doubt he cares much what happens now.
Brogden annoys me though..... sure its his job to hold the government to account, but i do think he brings stuff up needlessly to make the government look bad and get headlines.

ohne

HSC
LadyBec said:
Carr isn't THAT bad. Mind you, it's fairly common knowledge within the party that he's most likly going to retire next election, so i doubt he cares much what happens now.
Brogden annoys me though..... sure its his job to hold the government to account, but i do think he brings stuff up needlessly to make the government look bad and get headlines.
that is his job isn't it???

i can't understand why ppl are being so critical of an opposition leader for doing his job.

they all do it!

Lorie

HSC
ohne said:
that is his job isn't it???

i can't understand why ppl are being so critical of an opposition leader for doing his job.

they all do it!

But all he does is bitch, its not really that constructive. You can just tell he is out to attack the carr government to score poltical points, rather then actully proposing anything reasonable. Yeah given, there are mistakes that the government makes, and they should be made accountable, but all you get is Brogdan bitching....this isn't good enough. and doesn't offer any soloution just critises.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
A student at the Young Leaders Conference asked Carr a question about public education...it was quite funny. Carr responded and his answer was along the lines of "We're lowering kindy class sizes and giving more power to principals." He tried to totally get around the issue.

tattoodguy

today brogden..was bitching about that .........family trying to keep the guy on life support......

the doctors said the guy is dead.......................................but brogden being so intelligent and shit.....thinks it should be left up to the family to decide and its all because of our government..and its lack of resources..that this person is going to be killled.

What a dick.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
today brogden..was bitching about that .........family trying to keep the guy on life support......

the doctors said the guy is dead.......................................but brogden being so intelligent and shit.....thinks it should be left up to the family to decide and its all because of our government..and its lack of resources..that this person is going to be killled.

What a dick.
He truely does not understand how the health care system works. In that event it is often up to the nurses, through consultation with doctors to declare that the person is indeed deceased, to convince the family that the person has passed away and continued life support will do nothing to change this event. In any case, nurses often have to deal with these situations and this has nothing to do with the government.

superbird

HSC
I wouldn't vote for Brogden merely because of his comebacks, but because the Carr Government is so incompetent in providing basic services.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
superbird said:
I wouldn't vote for Brogden merely because of his comebacks, but because the Carr Government is so incompetent in providing basic services.
at this stage signs are showing signs that carr may lose, if he couldnt supplie these necessities

superbird

HSC
theone123 said:
at this stage signs are showing signs that carr may lose, if he couldnt supplie these necessities
Unfortunately, we have to wait nearly 2 years for the outcome. In my opinion, that is probably enough time for the Carr government to earn forgiveness.

Lorie

HSC
superbird said:
Unfortunately, we have to wait nearly 2 years for the outcome. In my opinion, that is probably enough time for the Carr government to earn forgiveness.

all most as well timed as the "children overboard" event.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Lorie said:
But all he does is bitch, its not really that constructive. You can just tell he is out to attack the carr government to score poltical points, rather then actully proposing anything reasonable. Yeah given, there are mistakes that the government makes, and they should be made accountable, but all you get is Brogdan bitching....this isn't good enough. and doesn't offer any soloution just critises.
So, by your logic, you hate Latham and Brown as all they do is bitch and complain. Or is it just because your a Labor supporter?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I have a lot of respect for Bob Carr. His dealing of the rail crisis was as good as he could possibly provide. The rail services were working perfectly until the Waterfall incident. So society demanded that they install greater safety protocols on the Railways. He did, and the trains slowed down.

So Choose. Faster Trains, or Safer Trains?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Generator said:
I don't mind the Carr government. It takes a considerable amount of courage to initiate longer term reform rather than merely promise immediate cash cluster bombs to address the problems at hand. It's also a case of a poor opposition that seems to offer little.
Isn't the fact that the Carr government favours the "quick fix" as opposed to long term solutions the reason why Sydney's infrastructure is collapsing?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The Carr Government likes the longer term thinking. Unfortunately, one of the biggest flaws about the democracy we live in is that for electoral survival, quick fixes are also necessary.

Lorie

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
So, by your logic, you hate Latham and Brown as all they do is bitch and complain. Or is it just because your a Labor supporter?

I'm just saying you tune into the news and u see an event, then Brogden bitching afterwards. You never see a solution from him, only the problem, i wouldn't even bother trying to compare him with Latham, at least he has made some solutions such as the romoval of the members of parlaiments overpriced super payout. I haven't seen Brogden bring up anything reasonable, and if he has he should do a better job putting it out there, rather than his bitching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)