broken arm (1 Viewer)

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
hi people. i broke my arm snowboarding last week and i am scared bout hsc, is this bad or can i still get 90+ atar?

i live in doony. i know this is already hard cause there werent many band 6s at my school in the past. do i get the disadvantaged location points and broken arms points for my atar? or just one or the other?

im just worried. there was only 1 person who i could choose to write my essays for me. my reader writer is dislexic and not only that but he cant spell very good. so do u think i will be alright?

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
you don't get 'broken arm points', you'll get a scribe and some extra time in your exams. atar points are only given if you were disadvantaged for an extended period of time, which you weren't.

also, respect your scribe and be aware of how fast he can write, how much he can write and so on. he can fuck you over good if you piss him off.

experience: scribe for 2 years.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
How on earth could you only pick a dyslexic kid to be your reader/writer?

But yeah, I'd listen to Continuum.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
That sucks... I'd be your scribe but I have my life to live and my stupid HSC to sit.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Sorry, I'm a schadenfreude. I suggest speaking to your teachers about what will happen here on with the HSC.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
also, if you have a scribe, you can spell words for them if they can't do so themselves.

though if there's any chance you can use a laptop/computer with your arm, i'd go for that. it makes things a lot easier. with scribes, people tend to forget that the way you write essays is very different to the way you talk, so i'd really suggest get some practice at using a scribe first if possible. or applying for computer use.
+1. Listen to this inferior being (lol).

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
also, if you have a scribe, you can spell words for them if they can't do so themselves.

though if there's any chance you can use a laptop/computer with your arm, i'd go for that. it makes things a lot easier. with scribes, people tend to forget that the way you write essays is very different to the way you talk, so i'd really suggest get some practice at using a scribe first if possible. or applying for computer use.
too slow i can only type with one hand. its so annoying he laughs at my belonging story because "it sounds gay" just because im writing about a father and son relationship and they hug

Jeee

Banned
HSC
how would you like to have your arm broken just before hsc? what a dog
Firstly, I was kidding, so relax your balls, okay? Stop being a tense prick.
Secondly, if you read my second post, it read:
Sorry, I'm a schadenfreude. I suggest speaking to your teachers about what will happen here on with the HSC.
Thirdly, if you're here on BoS, merrily typing away, I'm sure you can request a laptop for your HSC exams.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
Firstly, I was kidding, so relax your balls, okay? Stop being a tense prick.
Secondly, if you read my second post, it read:

Thirdly, if you're here on BoS, merrily typing away, I'm sure you can request a laptop for your HSC exams.
you are twisting my words. and to be fair your 2nd post came after that one. i can only type slow with one hand, maybe you could try it and see how hard it is. in all of your posts you sound like a pretentious "ignoramus". how ironic

Jeee

Banned
HSC
you are twisting my words. and to be fair your 2nd post came after that one. i can only type slow with one hand, maybe you could try it and see how hard it is. in all of your posts you sound like a pretentious "ignoramus". how ironic
My sarcasm may have come across as being pretentious, yes. However, I assure you that it was a joke and it was my (poor) attempt to lighten up the situation.
Anyway, I'M SLEEPY, goodnight and GOOD LUCK.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
Guys, could you please keep it in your pants.. I mean, cast..
lol another baulko accelerant proves himself socially retarded and incapable of making a joke about a guy with a broken arm. i mean how much fkn ammo do u want lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)