• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bruh This is acc fucked (2 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Ok so a term ago I was having a problem w my ext, wasnt in b6 range, then I hit 96 on my ext which put me back on track, I'm feeling good about my ext trial asw. I was then told I need to b6 adv as well... or else I can't do e2 unless I repeat the yr............ Bruh My marks are as follows:

-75%
- 75% (did above average)
- 93% (upper quartile so pretty seperated from cohort on the box whisker plot
- 76.5% trial (not 100% the happiest I got lowest in my class but above 75%tile in cohort

What are chances I b6?

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Im gonna be honest here I can't seriously fucking fathom this right now. Came in having intentions to SR and now my ass gets pinned to even gain entry into Ext 2 and mfs in my accelerated course have the option to do ex2 without a b6 in ex1 since they have a b6 in adv..... why is life so unfair dude. I worked my ass off this year and for me to be pressured to drop honestly put a stake through my skull. I don't know what more i can do i genuinely have no words for how disappointed i am right now.

Last edited:

jonolad69

HSC
Im gonna be honest here I can't seriously fucking fathom this right now. Came in having intentions to SR and now my ass gets pinned to even gain entry into Ext 2 and mfs in my accelerated course have the option to do ex2 without a b6 in ex1 since they have a b6 in adv..... why is life so unfair dude. I worked my ass off this year and for me to be pressured to drop honestly put a stake through my heart. I don't know what more i can do i genuinely have no words for how disappointed i am right now.
relax ur ego for a bit.

"intentions to SR" get outta here

well in that case, I have intentions to be general secretary of the Chinese communist party

spiderfan44

HSC
Im gonna be honest here I can't seriously fucking fathom this right now. Came in having intentions to SR and now my ass gets pinned to even gain entry into Ext 2 and mfs in my accelerated course have the option to do ex2 without a b6 in ex1 since they have a b6 in adv..... why is life so unfair dude. I worked my ass off this year and for me to be pressured to drop honestly put a stake through my heart. I don't know what more i can do i genuinely have no words for how disappointed i am right now.
do you know if your school is using your aligned mark or scaled mark to determine if you can get into ext2?

liamkk112

HSC
u literally got 75+ on what was probably a pretty tough internal exam 😭 trust people at my school didn’t crack above 80% on our trials (which prob weren’t as hard as yours) and still got b6, all u can do is your best to improve in the weeks remaining, if you put 100% of effort in you’ll definetly get b6 considering you’ve gotten above 90% in some tasks

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
do you know if your school is using your aligned mark or scaled mark to determine if you can get into ext2?
They use our internals (just realised lmao). Idk how they'll determine how i'd b6 then... I'm assuming they will just bump me down immediately after I get my 3u mark back (rip)

spiderfan44

HSC
They use our internals (just realised lmao). Idk how they'll determine how i'd b6 then... I'm assuming they will just bump me down immediately after I get my 3u mark back (rip)
ah that really sucks man. best of luck man, i hope u do well in hsc regardless of if you are able to do ext 2 or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)