• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bruh This is acc fucked (1 Viewer)

iloveeggs

HSC
They use our internals (just realised lmao). Idk how they'll determine how i'd b6 then... I'm assuming they will just bump me down immediately after I get my 3u mark back (rip)
holy shit is there absolutely no way to convince them? my school has these dumbass entry criteria for phys, chem and extensions so i get it but surely your good marks in e1 show that you can cope with the demands of e2 right? try to negotiate with head teachers through your parents or smth idk

also i totally get what you must be feeling rn but don't beat yourself up over it, just try your hardest to get into e2 atm. there is no point in regretting now

jonolad69

HSC
holy shit is there absolutely no way to convince them? my school has these dumbass entry criteria for phys, chem and extensions so i get it but surely your good marks in e1 show that you can cope with the demands of e2 right? try to negotiate with head teachers through your parents or smth idk

also i totally get what you must be feeling rn but don't beat yourself up over it, just try your hardest to get into e2 atm. there is no point in regretting now
scots dont budge..

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC

bruh their criteria for the normal stream is the ext ONLY and for some reason they are picking out an accelerant on unfavourable adv marks who is in range for b6 for ext (as opposed to about 8 others who are in the opposite situation who get the green light??>......)

iloveeggs

HSC
bruh their criteria for the normal stream is the ext ONLY and for some reason they are picking out an accelerant on unfavourable adv marks who is in range for b6 for ext (as opposed to about 8 others who are in the opposite situation who get the green light??>......)
thats weird as fuck i hope that doesnt happen to me 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)