bryce courtney (1 Viewer)

jay9nine

lonley plz msg me
if your lookin for a great book jessica by bryce courtney is it. its set in the australian outback and its about a tomboy named jessica and her life, its a drama set in the victorian era

if you dont like the sound of it i dont blame you im not good at explaining things but do yourself a favour and read it

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I recently read Jessica and thought it was excellent. I'm really looking forward to the mini-series, which is on ten this year. I just hope they stick to the book and don't change too much around.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
its bryce courtENAY

it is a great book, i read it when i was younger, but i should try to read it again, and maybe appreciate it more.
He is one of my favourite authors...

I didn't know they were making a mini series, shame i'll be in england so i won't get to see it

inasero

Reborn
HSC
has anybody read "the power of one"? recommend it?

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by inasero
has anybody read "the power of one"? recommend it?
I've read it and would recommend it. It's really interesting and has a brilliant storyline.

lazybum

HSC
N/A
Jessica ? i've read all his books and absolutely love em, but Jessica was too sad, so sad that i couldn't finish it !!!!!!!!
i do recommend Tandia, and Power of One, it's sequel, now that is a great story

Serpentia

I must say that Bryce Courtney, while he writes well, creating a lot of empathy, is very self involved.

After reading April's fools day, which is a touching novel, I realised how obsessed he is with his own life. I guess as an author that is his prerogative, but still.........

Power of One is very good though!

lazybum

HSC
N/A
April fool's day was really good but sooooo touching!!! I jst picked up Mathew Flinder's cat at the local bookstore for $15 and am really excited to read it (have to finishh anna karenina first!) anybody read it? what's it like?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
I SAW BRYCE =D
at some leadership conference earlier this year!
HIS real cool.

Sset561986

Bryce Courtney spoke at a Youth Leadership forum i attended as was very entertaining! He had the everyone captivated for a good 45min.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
um yeah youth leadership conference,he was scary though. Being a man at his age and jumping, rolling around and around *freaks out*

rumour

HSC
lazybum said:
Jessica ? i've read all his books and absolutely love em, but Jessica was too sad, so sad that i couldn't finish it !!!!!!!!
i do recommend Tandia, and Power of One, it's sequel, now that is a great story
Is Four Fires any good?

I think my fave is Thommo & Hawk, then Tandia-but this had some parts that I did not like esp. the ending!!!!

astro

HSC
is solomon's song and four fires good....'Jessica' was so sad...

rumour

HSC
I didn't like Solomon's Song as much as T&H, but it is alright, I just didn't like the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)