• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BS or BMedSci? (2 Viewers)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
this is off topic and deserves to be in "the person above you thread", but jam3s is thinking about something a hell lot - in a number of different ways

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
then we r even??

probably doing science 1 yr then transfer to psychology now, not med sci

Last edited:

omg_a

HSC
my sister wanted to do med sci at usyd, but she didn't get in, so she started just science, but did all the same first year subjects as they do in first year med sci. then she applied to transfer into med sci at the end of first year, and got in, witha credit average i think, and with full credit of first year, that is she entered second year med sci. so you can do it that way. Also, after med sci, you pretty much have to do an honours year to get a job in anything researchy.

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
omg_a said:
my sister wanted to do med sci at usyd, but she didn't get in, so she started just science, but did all the same first year subjects as they do in first year med sci. then she applied to transfer into med sci at the end of first year, and got in, witha credit average i think, and with full credit of first year, that is she entered second year med sci. so you can do it that way. Also, after med sci, you pretty much have to do an honours year to get a job in anything researchy.
is transfering really competitive? and how come there's spots for MedSci 2nd year? is it becuse of drop outs or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)