• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bucket list (1 Viewer)

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
STARRRRPP NOW I FEEL WORSE
I don't mean to make you feel like that sorry...i think u and everyone else took the winking as flirtatious or weird but I use it like a pulling tongue or silly emoji or something like that 😭 im not a creep who winks OR flits with random people online omg like fgs I don't even KNOW U

Last edited:

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
I don't mean to make you feel like that sorry...i think u and everyone else took the winking as flirtatious or weird but I use it like a pulling tongue or silly emoji or something like that 😭 im not a creep who winks OR flits with random people online omg like fgs I don't even KNOW U
NO i get that dont worry i was taking it as that as well, i was just pointing out how much you’ve used it (not in a bad way, in a funny way). i believe you dw

carrotsss

HSC
bro we knew what u meant quit backtracking lol

HazzMat

HSC
bonus points if you marry during the break
HazzRat,
From the moment we first met, my heart knew it had found its home. You are the sunshine that brightens my days, the moonlight that soothes my nights, and the love that fills every moment in between. With you, I've discovered a love that I once thought only existed in fairy tales.

Your laughter is my favourite melody, your touch my greatest comfort, and your smile my most treasured sight. You have this incredible way of making everything feel right. Each day we spend together is a gift, a beautiful journey that I cherish deeply.

I am constantly amazed by your kindness, your strength. You inspire me to be the best version of myself, and with you, I feel like I can conquer anything. You are my best friend, my confidant, and the love of my life.

As we are here today, I can't imagine a future that doesn't include you. I want to share every sunrise and sunset with you, laugh with you, cry with you, and grow old with you. I want to love you more each day and create a lifetime of beautiful memories together.

So, with all the love in my heart and the hope for a wonderful future, I ask you: Will you marry me?

Your secret admirer.

Last edited:

synthesisFR

HSC
HazzRat,
From the moment we first met, my heart knew it had found its home. You are the sunshine that brightens my days, the moonlight that soothes my nights, and the love that fills every moment in between. With you, I've discovered a love that I once thought only existed in fairy tales.

Your laughter is my favourite melody, your touch my greatest comfort, and your smile my most treasured sight. You have this incredible way of making everything feel right. Each day we spend together is a gift, a beautiful journey that I cherish deeply.

I am constantly amazed by your kindness, your strength. You inspire me to be the best version of myself, and with you, I feel like I can conquer anything. You are my best friend, my confidant, and the love of my life.

As we are here today, I can't imagine a future that doesn't include you. I want to share every sunrise and sunset with you, laugh with you, cry with you, and grow old with you. I want to love you more each day and create a lifetime of beautiful memories together.

So, with all the love in my heart and the hope for a wonderful future, I ask you: Will you marry me?

Your secret admirer.
@xoNat you ain't fooling nobody

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)