Budget 2011 (1 Viewer)

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
I heard that 22 million was to be spent on "chaplain education in schools". What a waste of taxpayers money if that is the case! Govt. schools are secular so the money would be going to private schools which I think shouldn't get any govt. money *sigh*
its $222m

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
16,000 skilled migration places to regional areas.
Government won't stop until those of non-European extraction permeate absolutely every interstice of this continent. Any area where there is too many white people in one place at one time comes under a sustained, calculated assault by our enemy occupation government until that which was there before is submerged under the rising tide of coloureds and miscegnation.. an undertaking justified by an ideology which alleges to be the illumination onto nations but merely only manages to extinguish the lights of all nations.

Last edited:

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
What the fuck is a real australian and how can I find one?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
this thread reminds me of the really annoying budget direct ads and the way the woman says 'budget'

Lentern

HSC
this thread reminds me of the really annoying budget direct ads and the way the woman says 'budget'
The first time I heard one of them was on radio ages ago and I chuckled slightly, thought it was cute and a bit clever(and better suited to radio). Oh had I known the monster that they were creating...

Existential

HSC
N/A
I heard that 22 million was to be spent on "chaplain education in schools". What a waste of taxpayers money if that is the case! Govt. schools are secular so the money would be going to private schools which I think shouldn't get any govt. money *sigh*
I absolutely agree. FFS what a waste. Gillard is just too scared of backlash. It's this kind of weakness that has Labor in the miserable position its in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)