Budget help! Federal Govt revenue and expenditure (1 Viewer)

tash1601

HSC
What were the main areas of Federal government revenue in 09/10? What factors may affect the level of government revenue in 09/10?

What were the main areas of federal government expenditure in 09/10? What factors may influence the governments areas and level of expenditure in 09/10?

Thanks for any help! :) I suck at economics

texx

HSC
hey tash.
have a look at the link to the leading edge pdf that someone else posted- i used for the 2nd part of those questions and it seriously helped heaps. :)

tash1601

HSC
Hey Teddy.
Which link? Put it in this thread.. you know you want to :)

gnrlies

HSC
What were the main areas of Federal government revenue in 09/10? What factors may affect the level of government revenue in 09/10?

What were the main areas of federal government expenditure in 09/10? What factors may influence the governments areas and level of expenditure in 09/10?

Thanks for any help! :) I suck at economics

I think you should really try and do some more of this yourself before asking the question. Most of this information is freely available by going to the budget website (budget.gov.au) or by looking at the economic update on the budget released by Leading Edge (which is usually free and accessible on their website).

I'm sure people here know the answer, but that isn't the point of the exercise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)