Budget UMAT Tuition|UNSW Med Student| 99.65 ATAR & 95 UMAT (1 Viewer)

Redemption

HSC
Hey everyone!

My name is Partho and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2013 with an ATAR of 99.65 and 95th percentile UMAT. I am currently in my 1st year of Medicine at UNSW.

Having experienced the Medicine admission process over both 2013 and 2014 (UMAT/Med Applications/Interviews) I have a detailed understanding of the methods which will maximise your chances of getting into Medicine.

I’m offering personalized lessons, catering to your individual needs in terms of which section/s you require the most assistance with, using my enormous bank of UMAT questions as well as the tips and tricks that helped me achieve 95th percentile UMAT.

In addition, I’ll kickstart your efforts towards writing a fantastic Medicine application, a crucial step towards admission into many universities. Finally, I believe where I can assist the most is in your interview skills (Both MMI and semi-structured). Honestly, if you think you only need to worry about interviews after UMAT results come out, then you’re definitely shooting yourself in the foot.

I’m willing to offer my services at very budget prices (especially compared to the companies who grossly over-charge students for questions that don’t even reflect the real UMAT). I’d prefer to hold lessons at my home near Blacktown but I’m also cool with driving out to your residence or a nearby library if it’s easier for you.

Prices:
$40/hour 1 on 1
$25/hour small groups (3-5)

If you’re interested, my details are below. Feel free to ask about times and locations – I’m quite flexible and open to negotiations.

Mobile: 0413 914 374
Email: parthosaha755@gmail.com

Thanks guys, I look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

Last edited:

kabytto

HSC
Adding my two cents here as someone who has known him for 4 years
- He is actually RIDICULOUSLY GOOD at what he is teaching- SIMPLE & CONCISE
- NICEST GUY EVER you will feel like studying with your best friend rather than a tutor
Honestly guys he is the go to guy to get into med

Last edited:

Redemption

HSC
I've still got a few spots left for 2016 :) Feel free to call or email me for further details!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)