Bulk Download Past Papers (1 Viewer)

dan964

MOD
HSC
Uni Grad
hey all, its been a request long time in the making, but you can now bulk download past papers
(sorry mac people, haven't learned terminal scripting so only windows is supported, and only windows 10)

To see what is available you still need to obviously jump on the actual website

Works with Windows 10: https://thsconline.github.io/cmdtool/ for download and how to use.

(It can even download HSC papers from 2001-2018 from the NESA website)

Fully functioning tool. Allows you to both download or upload files to thsconline.
To download:
enter part of the path of the usual webpage URL; e.g. /s/yr12/Maths/trialpapers_extension2
(drop the hostname and extension)

To upload a folder of files (requires free space on your PC for compression) enter /upload or /s/upload

Last edited:

Audous

HSC
N/A
Much help appreciated for the future students!

dan964

MOD
HSC
Uni Grad
v1.1 released. this fixes a bug where Google Drive would stop processing requests after about 30-40 files.
Upload functionality has also been put in, for those who want to upload quicker :)

SPXCTRE

HSC
It doesn't seem to work for me on Windows 10, when I put in Extension 2. I did the exact example: /s/yr12/Maths/trialpapers_extension2 on the website. Am I doing something wrong?

dan964

MOD
HSC
Uni Grad
It doesn't seem to work for me on Windows 10, when I put in Extension 2. I did the exact example: /s/yr12/Maths/trialpapers_extension2 on the website. Am I doing something wrong?
which version did you download?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)