• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bunnings application form (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Step 1: Making Contact

With such a large national store network there is bound to be a store near you. Find out which store you would like to apply for and either send the Management Team a copy of your resume or the next time you are in the store personally deliver your resume to a member of the Management team. If there is a suitable vacancy you may be contacted by the Management Team for the next step in the recruitment process.

Step 2:
The Phone Interview

The next step involves a phone interview. All you need to do is answer a series of questions about yourself and your work experiences. If you are successful at this stage, you may be contacted for a group interview.

Step 3: The Group Interview

Following a successful phone interview, you will then be invited to participate in a group interview. The group interview involves a number of activities where you will have the opportunity to interact with other people who are eager to be part of the Bunnings business.

Step 4: The Interview

Following a successful group interview, you will be invited to participate in a personal interview. This is the last step in the process and will enable you to tell us about yourself and your interest in joining Bunnings.

----------------------------------------

is this how it really works?

HSC
yep, bunnings told me they are having a huge recruitment drive going on for rockdale, mascot, caringback, bankstown and some other random stores

so there is at least 5-10 spots open

em_516

bludging..
HSC
aww i hate places that do the phone interview followed by group interview followed by personal interview..so many chances to stuff up! lol

casmira: glad you got homewares hehe..sounds easy..i know how to point :D

HSC
if you act mature, wear decent clothes to interview, show initiative and enthusiasm they love you

but if youre heaps young then they love you

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
Hey Casmira,
When you handed in your application form to Bunnings, after how long did they end up contacting you?

I sent my application form to Bunnings on the 30th of Jan, two Sunday's ago.

HSC
well mine was different, i rang up and got the phone interview made it, made it the group and single

i didnt hand in any application - but my mate did hand in his application and took a month and i handed it in twice for him

mitchyboy237

HSC
i work at bunnings, position is what section

for example i put indoor timber, but then they said you want too do tools cashier and i said yeh sure

AVOID CASHIER <-- especially as a casual on weekends, its a horrible job, im a tools cashier so its not bad, but ive managed too got out of it and just sell tools being 16

any other questions you can ask me ivebeen working there since march 2004

I'm 15 and there is a store opening soon really close to my house (i live in melbourne) , they haven't opened yet so there will be lots of jobs avaliable. Me and my mates want to work there, my mates are both 14, will we all be able to work there? How old do you have to be? And if i can work there, how much would my pay be if i'm 15? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)