Bunnings Warehouse induction (1 Viewer)

Scanorama

HSC
Hey all, I got into Bunnings and my induction is on next weekend at Fairfield RSL. What will be in the induction? I'm not complaining about the long hours (8:45am - 5:00pm) on Saturday and Sunday, I'd get $300 for 2 days. But I just wondering what will be in the induction? Thanks :)

funniboi

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Hey all, I got into Bunnings and my induction is on next weekend at Fairfield RSL. What will be in the induction? I'm not complaining about the long hours (8:45am - 5:00pm) on Saturday and Sunday, I'd get $300 for 2 days. But I just wondering what will be in the induction? Thanks :)

most inductions as all the same.
(well in the construction industry)

i dunno about bunnies, but it'll be about OHS mainly, and like, 'where the emergency first aid kit is', and 'where to meet for an emergency evacauation'.

shit like that.

cate_7x

HSC
Scanorama said:
I'd get $300 for 2 days. QUOTE]

holy moley i wanna work at Bunnings.
I have a warehouse nearby but do you reckon you need to know specifics about that stuff to get a job there?

Scanorama

HSC
cate_7x said:
Scanorama said:
I'd get $300 for 2 days. QUOTE]

holy moley i wanna work at Bunnings.
I have a warehouse nearby but do you reckon you need to know specifics about that stuff to get a job there?
Absolutely not, I know nothing about hardware stuff and they were fully aware of it during the interview, but I still got the job :)

cate_7x

HSC
woot - tell me if it's any good of a job and I'll apply at my place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)