Burgmann! (1 Viewer)

Eriny

Awesome Member
HSC
Larissa8 said:
great, so which arts courses will u be taking this yr? whereabouts in melbourne are u from?
I'm going to take philosophy, political science and psychology for the first semester as well as "advanced studies" which is compulsory for my degree (and will probably be pretty good), but I also really want to take some English courses and I have my eye on a few histories and international relations too, so I'll see how it goes before I figure out semester 2/later years.
And I live in Eltham.

I am here!

HSC
N/A
Larissa8 said:
june?? wow u poor thing lol ive never been able to say that b4! u did ur hsc in 2006 and ur not 18 yet? im gonna do sociology and english to start off with..it may change though theres heaps im interested in...u?
Yeah, us WAers finish high school when we're 17, but I skipped Year 2 (my dinosaur knowledge is way lacking, maaan).

I think I'll jump into a bit of philosophy, all else is a little hazy for now. :cool:

I am here!

HSC
N/A
Eriny said:
I'm going to take philosophy, political science and psychology for the first semester as well as "advanced studies" which is compulsory for my degree (and will probably be pretty good), but I also really want to take some English courses and I have my eye on a few histories and international relations too, so I'll see how it goes before I figure out semester 2/later years.
And I live in Eltham.
Hey, Eriny, did you ever sound anyone out over the whole overloading thing? Just trying to gleam some info on the sly as I'm too lazy to call anybody.

Evilo

HSC
Larissa8 said:
im from leeton...heard of it? lol
About 90 clicks north west of pleasant hill/henty, yup.

You'll find a small number of people in most colleges come from that area (especialy griffith)

welcome

bikapika

HSC
oh the funny thing is, for law 1203 torts, we have 3 "large group teaching group" per week. take a look at the picture i uploaded

lol dont tell me we have to attend to all 3 "large group classes" omg thats 6 contact hours just for one subject

Eriny

Awesome Member
HSC
I am here! said:
Hey, Eriny, did you ever sound anyone out over the whole overloading thing? Just trying to gleam some info on the sly as I'm too lazy to call anybody.
Nope, maybe I'll email them. Unless you want to email them and tell me what they say :p

I am here!

HSC
N/A
Eriny said:
Nope, maybe I'll email them. Unless you want to email them and tell me what they say :p
Jesus, lady, what do you think I am? Some kind of slave? :rolleyes:

P.S. I don't even know who to email!

Larissa8

HSC
bikapika said:
oh the funny thing is, for law 1203 torts, we have 3 "large group teaching group" per week. take a look at the picture i uploaded

lol dont tell me we have to attend to all 3 "large group classes" omg thats 6 contact hours just for one subject
i think we just sign up to group1, 2, or 3..

bikapika

HSC
Larissa8 said:
i think we just sign up to group1, 2, or 3..
i hope so too
although when i attended to the pre departure night in sydney...that dude mentioned that "laws students will spend significantly more hours blah blah blah"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)