Burhan or Susanna? (1 Viewer)

G

granger88

Would Susanna Ots ( From SPOTLIGHT Chemistry, pg 196) be suitable for the first dot point in the Topic? Or would it be safer just to write about Burhan ( from conquering chem, 3rd ed. pg 188), like everyone else? Thanx!

P

pLuvia

Doesn't really matter what the name is or what the occupation is for this dot point, just know the information

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Talk about Susanna, because everyone else is going to be talking about Burhan.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I agree, originality is definitely something to make you stand out from the others.

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
Riviet said:
I agree, originality is definitely something to make you stand out from the others.
But as long as you know about Burhan enough, then the originality part of the equation can't stop the burhan people from recieving marks.

You can just get full marks(for that question) with burhan than with Susanna.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
dont forget that the syllabus requires you to know both a male and female practising chemist. ;)

horsegal

HSC
It doesn't really matter who you talk about, just as long as you know what it's all about.
Different textbooks have different things, so it doesn't matter. Conquering Chemistry 4 has "Luke", who is basically the same as Burhan.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
horsegal said:
Conquering Chemistry 4 has "Luke", who is basically the same as Burhan.
Yeah, cos it goes "Luke (not his real name)".

rama_v

HSC
Seriously guys, how hard is it to make up a scientist on the spot. Just say its a relative of yours if your teacher asks. It might even be true :D

I didn't even study for this dotpoint when I did the HSC. Consider yourself extremely unlucky if you get examined on it in the HSC... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)