• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

burned out (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
i think i've finally reached that stage and i'm freaking out cuz i only got 2 more days and i just can't study any more
any one any advice? how many hrs sleep r ppl getting and how many hrs study p/day

what makes it worse is that i have 4 exams this week so i can't afford to stop now

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Alot of us have 4 exams next week
I'm not doing much study STILL :(
I sleep always 8+ hours
2day I even slept during the day coz I was tired for some reason.
So I'm not burnt out
I should actually start burning myself coz I'm not been studying much and haven't been all this time :eek:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh i havent studied alot, just done what i feel i need...

As for my sleep, i wont even go there......(shhh joe! :p)

I'm not freaking out either, im calm. Be pragmatic, treat it as just another exam; it'll be identical to your trials.....

goan_crazy

HSC
heres some advice blurose,
Im only gonna study 4 the subs I got this week over the weekend i.e. eng 1, 2 legal and SOR
putting off maths till the weekend
Havent even looked at IPT or business 4 a while
as I have a whole week b4 each after math.
So just be calm

@James -reply 2 my msg :p
or ill reveal ur sleeping secrets...

**blu_rose**

HSC
yeah that's pretty much what i'm doin...only studyin for subjects that i have this week
it's just that i've been having under 5 hrs sleep every night and now it's coming into effect
but the weird thing that kinda worries me is that i'm not really stressed at all esp compared to my trials,
i am freaked abt legal the most though, i'm just afraid that there will be qs i can't do esp crime

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
as you get within a week of a given exam, you really need to get your arse in gear.
remember it's all marked according to the syllabus thus all you need to do is study according to that syllabus and then have some extra knowledge to spout off to get that band 6 mark for sure. truth be told, you're going to get a band 6 if you answer well but within the syllabus.
cant be easier.
never forget exams no matter how far away they are. how easy is it to do one syllabus point? do a few a day for the distant exams and then you'll have to do fuck all when it comes to the night before the exam. woot.

**blu_rose**

HSC
hmm that kinda freaks me out, cuz teachers r telling me to focus only on what i have this week
i guess i better start cramming some more subjects then

goan_crazy

HSC
**blu_rose** said:
hmm that kinda freaks me out, cuz teachers r telling me to focus only on what i have this week
i guess i better start cramming some more subjects then
no focus on what uv got now IMO
coz 5 r close
2 r ages away :)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I just realised that my legal prep was very, very wrong and have semi-started again.

But hey, I don't have to do the 2U Eng exams so bwaheeeey.

elextroquez

HSC
**blu_rose** said:
i think i've finally reached that stage and i'm freaking out cuz i only got 2 more days and i just can't study any more
any one any advice? how many hrs sleep r ppl getting and how many hrs study p/day

what makes it worse is that i have 4 exams this week so i can't afford to stop now

same!! i think you should sleep :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)