burning movies onto dvd's or cd's....please help (1 Viewer)

still waiting

HSC
I made a movie on my laptop using the windows media movie program and i wanted to burn it onto a dvd so that I could watch it through the dvd player/TV, when i tried to do it and put it in the player it came up as if it didnt have a file on it at all and then when i tried to burn it onto a cd as a wma file it said that there wasnt one on it although i could put it in the computer and watch it fine....
does anyone know how it make it so that it will work in a dvd player? it would be greatly appreciated if you could help cause its a present for my sister and she doesnt have a computer at her place only a dvd player.....
thanks again,

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Try Nero Recode, which comes with the Nero package. You can download the demo version from the Nero website (which you can google). You can use this program to make a movie from multiple clips and make menu's and stuff too. It's pretty easy to use.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Burn them as *.avi's and watch them on a DIVX DVD Player, like me;)

I got one last week, and I love it. Cost be < $50 too and plays everything.

You can also try WinAvi. Basically, you convert your file to DVD, and burn them as a data disc. (Probably best to try it out on her DVD Player to make sure it works because they don't always work with all DVD Players.

InFeRn0

HSC
redruM said:
Burn them as *.avi's and watch them on a DIVX DVD Player, like me;)
careful... not all avi's are divx encoded

InFeRn0

HSC
jasee said:
Try Nero Recode, which comes with the Nero package. You can download the demo version from the Nero website (which you can google). You can use this program to make a movie from multiple clips and make menu's and stuff too. It's pretty easy to use.
u mean nero vision right ?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ConvertXtoDVD and DVDSanta, but I'm not sure either convert WMV

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
InFeRn0 said:
careful... not all avi's are divx encoded
Yeah, but this little thing is awesome. It has played what I'd want to watch on TV.

Worse comes to worse, I'll convert them to mpeg, then back to avi.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
How much was it? I might purchase one just to save on dvds rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)