Burnout during trials and lack of motivation (1 Viewer)

ZaoKai

HSC
After finishing my English exam, I just feel like doing nothing rn. The main issue is that I am keep wondering what's the whole point of hsc because right now I am really lost on what courses to go for uni. I tried to seek help but everyone around me just says "do whatever you want to do" but currently I don't really have anything I want to do for uni and it defeats the purpose of trying to work harder for my hsc exams. Well, I could research all the uni courses and see what will match my standard but that it will take HOURS and I have trial exams coming up again in few days, so I don't think I have time for that. Have anyone been in the same situation as me before and how did you overcome it?

cossine

HSC
After finishing my English exam, I just feel like doing nothing rn. The main issue is that I am keep wondering what's the whole point of hsc because right now I am really lost on what courses to go for uni. I tried to seek help but everyone around me just says "do whatever you want to do" but currently I don't really have anything I want to do for uni and it defeats the purpose of trying to work harder for my hsc exams. Well, I could research all the uni courses and see what will match my standard but that it will take HOURS and I have trial exams coming up again in few days, so I don't think I have time for that. Have anyone been in the same situation as me before and how did you overcome it?
So it does not matter what you don't know what to do.

In university you can take a wide variety of subjects and figure out what specific field you want to go into. Maybe you could focus on areas you have no knowledge about that. E.g. biomedical or civil.

Maybe IT is option. Or if nor IT maybe you could take engineering(flexible) degree. Maybe you might want to consider TAFE qualification e.g., HVAC or mechanic.

And if the degree/certificate you pick is not suitable you can always change degrees.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
honestly whoever says that they have their whole life planned out from a to z at this point in time will most likely end up changing it later, its completely normal to not know what u wanna do rn. ur best option tho is to just do ur best and get the highest atar u can, bc by the time that u decide (u should have a rough idea by the hsc, when uac applications r due) so that u have a wide range of options to choose from rather than just a small window if ur atar is low

ZaoKai

HSC
So it does not matter what you don't know what to do.

In university you can take a wide variety of subjects and figure out what specific field you want to go into. Maybe you could focus on areas you have no knowledge about that. E.g. biomedical or civil.

Maybe IT is option. Or if nor IT maybe you could take engineering(flexible) degree. Maybe you might want to consider TAFE qualification e.g., HVAC or mechanic.

And if the degree/certificate you pick is not suitable you can always change degrees.
Hmm yh sounds good!

ZaoKai

HSC
honestly whoever says that they have their whole life planned out from a to z at this point in time will most likely end up changing it later, its completely normal to not know what u wanna do rn. ur best option tho is to just do ur best and get the highest atar u can, bc by the time that u decide (u should have a rough idea by the hsc, when uac applications r due) so that u have a wide range of options to choose from rather than just a small window if ur atar is low
True true yh I should be going to back to grinding instead of being depressed Thanks for the advice

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
dont stress bruz just grind it out and then there's more options available after HSC. Might end up that you didn't need to work so hard to get a high ATAR because your course/trade/job etc. requires a low/no ATAR, but at least you opened as many doors as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)