• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Burnt out (1 Viewer)

HSC
reallyy . why ae you aiming for 87 ATAR then ?and i wanna do business so much better Uni's for that where as isnt UWS policing meant to be good correct me if im wrong .

ScullyBCDali

HSC
My motivation, as retarded as this sounds, was to go to schoolies and not be thinking 'what if id studied more?' or worrying about marks...I dont need any results as i am already accepted into an agricultural collage where you dont even need your HSC, but i didnt want to see the last 2 years wasted... i was REALLY unmotivated but realised that I will worry (such is the genetics in our family that we stress and worry ALOT) and schoolies wont as fun if i was worrying...*shrug* but that probably wont help you since youre unmotivated with your NZ trip as a 'prize' Just tell yourself that its stiff shit and youve gotta do it, and do it wether you care about how well you go or not... welcome to the real world!

q3thefish

HSC
Hmm.. I'm not sure if this is burnt out - I was revising 4U points and I feel asleep for an hour on my study table. *Gulp*

tonyharrison

HSC
I went to this study session class thing and ON AVERAGE people's performance peaks at around 12min from starting that study period then goes down from there. So if you're going the whole day, then 45min study sessions are like the "ideal" periods.
HOWEVER
That's just stupid so do as much as you can and then take a break
Doing something different from sitting at a desk is good. Getting up and doing star jumps, walking the dog, having sex, etc... You're not meant to read or watch tv cause that's not really re-energising your body or wateva.

P.s. studying for longer than i sleep would kill me XD

Uncle

Banned
HSC
need more alkane-based hydrocarbons if you happen to be a spontaneously combusting high-temperature creature or more carbohydrates in your diet if you are just a human

rowdyroddy

HSC
lol at people doing over 3 hours a day... holy fuck.
hsc is like first time i've studied basically, and i get 70s normally with barely study, like 1-2hr all up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)