bus/law at UTS or BCom at UNSW (1 Viewer)

srkrox

HSC
I have to choose between the 2, after a year of BCom at UNSW. Do i stay or do i make the transfer to UTS?

Postgrad law is always an option if i choose to stayat UNSW (then i'll also get my 2 majors with Commerce), but no guarantees. i really like UNSW and am a bit reluctant to move....

any thoughts?

redom

HSC
hmm depends if u really need law....but a bus/law degree from uts would be percieved as the better outa the two...for my carreer, if i had the choice, id definately move!...but if u like bcom, stick it out?

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
When I finished my HSC, I had the choice of doing Business Law at UTS or Bachelor of Commerce at UNSW. I picked the BCom at UNSW because my brother did it and he told me it was good. That might be a stupid reason to do something, but that's why I picked BCom at UNSW and I never regretted it.

However, if you are really, really keeen on doing law, and doing it at the undergraduate level, then comparing a Commerce degree with Business Law or Commerce Law is a bit meaningless.

srkrox

HSC
thanks guys :)

well thats the problem...im not sure if i wanna change unis to do law or not coz i really like UNSW. it sounds silly but its at the back of my mind when i think about what to do.

has anyone ever had problems with only having the single major in a com/law degree? and also, what kind of marks are needed to get into graduate law at UNSW?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)