• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BUS Research Task (Prelim) (1 Viewer)

mandy_angel18

HSC
Hi! I have a business studies assessment where I have to analyse a small business. Since I don't have any relatives here, Ihad to do it on some nice stranger who owned a business. But he wouldn't answer anything on accounting anf finance. How am I suppose to show my knowledge on accouting and finance if I donno anything about the business?I asked the teacher and instead of answering he wrote down the number so he can order catering from it. Any help plz?

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i have a similar problem ( biz wont give out acounting and finance information) our teacher said if you cant get any at all leave it, or put what you can. i suggest that you do this, or make rough calculations byyourself if possible

luck

Kulazzi

HSC
well, with the one I had, we got to choose from the four key biz finctions. Now, do you have to do the accounting and finance part as part of the outcomes? Or can you choose between marketing etc. etc.

I knew a friend who had this problem because she had to use the templates from the textbook. I suggest you ask at least two (or one) other small biz for the financial details, if they cannot give it to you then just simply make it all up. :)

btw, when is this due in by?

mandy_angel18

HSC
My business is due this fri. I donno if i can make it up coz i did tell the teacher that they wudn't give me info on accoutning and finance.He didn't answer my q tho. It's a must that i tok about accounting and finance.

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
i cant get fiancial info. from by business, and my teacher says i may lose marks! ( coz the finance bit is worh like 8% of assigment, i guess i will make it up, but that is going to be really hard!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)