BUS Research Task (Prelim) (1 Viewer)

Boxi

i was wondering if anyone has a business research task they could send me, i'm kind of stuck for ideas and i haven't seen any others so i really don't know what's expected of us...would be much appreciated

"analyse a small business"

Thanks in advance guys....

email... ziggary@gmail.com

Please asap

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
whats expected from you depends on your school and how long they gave you for the task. Our school only gave us 2 weeks but said we could do it roughly.
maybe ask your teachers, i doubt people will send them to you as people put lots of work into them ( i know i did!!!)

if you are stuck for ideas, think of a biz that interests you ( e.g a girl who likes clothes could do a clothes stores) if you do a biz that interests you you will prob. have more fun with it.

or else do one your parent/friends/neighbours work at as this should make it easy 2 get info :)

Boxi

Girl04 you see the assessment was given 2 weeks ago but i has a car crash and was in hospital for 1 week and totaly forgot about it and its due tomrrow :(

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
all good then! ask your teacher for an extension ... they will give youone for sure because of your hospitalisation .. if they dont talk to the head teacher as matters like this deserve extra time

all da best :)

Boxi

i did talk to him but her refered me to the head teacher but she said due date is a due date :(

At least some one can have some decent soft side and give me theirs one so i can see few stuff and start my own :(

plz peepz

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
take it to the deputy principal then!!!! thats the next step. deputies haev the job of looking after welfare and stuff like this!!!

what do you wish to see exactly? then maybe i could help?

Boxi

I better safe then sorry..

I want to do the thing today and take it to the deputy principal tommorrow as well..

Btw got my yearly's tomorrow as well :(

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
okay you said you were "stuck for ideas" and what to see some things so you can start you own. what do u wanna see exactly? coz i can tell you/ maybe show some of mine if you have an excat questions you want answered

and i am glad you are going to the deputies :) many people are scared to talk to them when in fact most are really friendly and ready to help :)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ just one question ... is it a small business? because just from reading the start of it sounds like a larger business ( you refer to head offices etc)

Boxi

ye its is a big business...

if u dont mind can i have alook at what u have done as well :)

Plzzzz

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
but the assigment is on a small business dude! lol you will lose heaps of marks! the assigment guidlines from the offical board of studies say something like : stuidents are to investigate a small business.

and the link you gave me has heaps of aditional info. that you should prob cut out lol that is irrelevant. If you hand that in .. i dont know what you would get .. to be honest you would be heaps lucky to pass .. that on a big business! you needa do a small one!!!!!!

i have finished mine and handed it in for marking .. havent gotten it back yet ..grrr they are taking 4va to mark it

Kulazzi

HSC
well, you first you gotta work out what the school wants in the report as girl04 mentioned. I had to do a small biz, like you, and choose one of the key biz functions and ask q's based on that. Look thru the textbook to see what type of questions you could ask. Also, another thing girl04 mentioned is for an extension. If you were in a car crash and that affected you then you must ask for an extension and your deputy-welfare teacher must grant it cos it's part of the board of studies thingy. If he/she doesn't, then i guess you gotta contact the board directly. Anyways, I just formed my questions from the textbook I had, asked the company and incorporated my answers into my report and got full marks. You have to assess every outcomes that it asks you to do.

Go here to see how you're supposed to layout the report - courtesy of TIB - http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=35016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)