BusCam (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
I've known about that thing for ages

there are some locked functions like moving the camera but you have to have admin rights or something

spill!!!! :D:D

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
yes! move to direction of public toilet and zoom in!

otherwise it's gonna be a bit funny when someone figures out the access method and starts to screw around with the camera. Hilarity will ensue

santaslayer

HSC
Your picture can be taken anywhere if you're in a public area.
Our legal studies teacher once told us this homosexual guy took pics of little kids in their swimsuit (at the beach) and posted them up on the net. It was clearly intended for sexual purposes but the dickhead got off because the kids were all fully clothed and he stated that the pics were for ''decoration''. It was a public area so judges couldn't do much.

Wow, I just saw a bus take off....

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
roflcopter some dude was talking on the phone and he nearly walked into the crossing sign... classic :p:p:p

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
meh.. if i get really bored in the holidays i might get try get into the admin of that cam:), withouth hacking/cracking of course

sunny

meh.
HSC
It only works with IE :p

I use it at uni to decide which bus stop to go to....the one with less people :p

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
CSE comps don't have IE though? It wouldn't work with Mozilla when I tried today.
But yeah as I was walking down the walk, I spotted it today :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Anyone wanna come with me and find and attach a BOS message next to the camera? :D

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
omfg, wat a waste of bandwidth, I'll only watch this at the uni comps :p

laney

HSC
it's not working for me.
is it still working right now? like is the camera on all the time, or just during uni hours?

sunny

meh.
HSC
laney said:
it's not working for me.
is it still working right now? like is the camera on all the time, or just during uni hours?
It runs 24 hours. It only works in IE, and you might get asked to install an ActiveX to use it.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
i've got pics of the anzac parade cam.. will post up when have time

sunny

meh.
HSC
I did a web chat with my friend once...I went as close as I could to the Anzac camera and called my friend to have a chat. :p

laney

HSC
can someone take a photo of the camera and where it is so i know not to look spastic in the vicinity ;)

sunny

meh.
HSC
The Anzac Parade one is mounted on a pole under the trees next to the Anzac Parade bus stop (Maroubra bound side). If you walk down the main walkway, just before the lights, it is on your left behind the short metal fencing next to the bus stop.

The Gate 9 one is mounted on the top of a building when you face down campus. Not exactly sure which building its called, but its the only one that is in view when you look down campus at the bus stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)