Business Administration - Hospitality (1 Viewer)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
Hi. :)
I have been looking into various unis for business and hospitality courses and UOW offers one which looks pretty good.
Does anyone here do it? and if so, what do you think of the course? Is it worthwhile to do?
thanks in advance for your feedback.. :D
-dix

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
dix i will ask around campus for you, im preety sure i know a few people who are doing hosp

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Not around Wollongong campus you won't--this course is a joint tafe/uni course, and is run at Loftus campus. I have a couple of friends doing it who love it, but if you don't want to do the practical cooking side of it you're better of sticking with a straight Commerce degree and major in management.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Not around Wollongong campus you won't--this course is a joint tafe/uni course, and is run at Loftus campus. I have a couple of friends doing it who love it, but if you don't want to do the practical cooking side of it you're better of sticking with a straight Commerce degree and major in management.
it said in the uac guide that it is offered at loftus, wollongong and shoalhaven campus's.. but w'gong has the highest UAI entry level. I really like the prac side of hospitality.. so that wont be a problem.. but yeh with the business side of it aswell.. it will hopefully be a good topic.. hopefully :p
thanks for your info :)

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
They offered it in 2004, I have a friend who is in second year and she's doing that course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)