Business Help Thread (2 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
No @its_ace21 i was about to put a also for the same reason. I spent 3 mins debating what to put and I put b luckily. How does carrots even know this tho??? Like we are both mid band 6 students and we are getting thrashed by someone who doesn’t do the subject

scaryshark09

HSC
No @its_ace21 i was about to put a also for the same reason. I spent 3 mins debating what to put and I put b luckily. How does carrots even know this tho??? Like we are both mid band 6 students and we are getting thrashed by someone who doesn’t do the subject
Wait no I didn’t do for the same reason. I did because you need funds to open 5 new stores. Seriously why isn’t it A

scaryshark09

HSC
Carrots I’m certain you could sit the busienss paper rn with not study and get band 6. That’s Better than your sor mark even

yozz

HSC
A business needs to reduce its workforce for financial reasons. All its employees are equally skilled and have 3 years of service. Which staff member should be dismissed first?
(A) A casual employee
(B) A pregnant employee
(C) A part-time employee
(D) A 66-year-old employee

If its for financial reasons shouldn't it be A bc u dont need to pay like sick leave and other stuff??

carrotsss

HSC
@carrotsss what are 3 negatives of a business having a short warranty
i cant answer with all the specific bs terminology business studies requires but generally
1. it decreases the direct value of your product to your consumers
2. it decreases the perceived quality and life-span of your product. if customers see a lifetime warranty they'll assume its not going to break down.
3. it may present issues with the Australia Consumer Law if you try to enforce shorter warranty restrictions on customers - businesses are legally required to provide a choice of a refund, replacement or repair if a product experiences a major failure within the life-span that a 'reasonable customer would expect' (or a specified refund/replacement/repair for a minor failure). this can obviously be mitigated by not enforcing it or maintaining a warranty above the legal (very broad) definition though
4. for fun, it also decreases the broader word-of-mouth around your business when a product breaks down out of warranty as opposed to the good word-of-mouth that you'll receive if you offer a quick remedy. prob wouldnt answer this within the business syllabus though

carrotsss

HSC
Carrots I’m certain you could sit the busienss paper rn with not study and get band 6. That’s Better than your sor mark even
not rlly, i could probably get the case studies off the top of my head, but i dont think id have all of the terminology and specific style for business.

scaryshark09

HSC
A business needs to reduce its workforce for financial reasons. All its employees are equally skilled and have 3 years of service. Which staff member should be dismissed first?
(A) A casual employee
(B) A pregnant employee
(C) A part-time employee

If its for financial reasons shouldn't it be A bc u dont need to pay like sick leave and other stuff??
The answer is A

scaryshark09

HSC
i cant answer with all the specific bs terminology business studies requires but generally
2. it decreases the perceived quality and life-span of your product. if customers see a lifetime warranty they'll assume its not going to break down.
3. it may present issues with the Australia Consumer Law if you try to enforce shorter warranty restrictions on customers - businesses are legally required to provide a choice of a refund, replacement or repair if a product experiences a major failure within the life-span that a 'reasonable customer would expect' (or a specified refund/replacement/repair for a minor failure). this can obviously be mitigated by not enforcing it or maintaining a warranty above the legal (very broad) definition though
4. for fun, it also decreases the broader word-of-mouth around your business when a product breaks down out of warranty as opposed to the good word-of-mouth that you'll receive if you offer a quick remedy. prob wouldnt answer this within the business syllabus though
Honestly not bad at all
2. Is a good answer, and same with most of the others

yozz

HSC
yo man i reckon call nesa and ask em if u can add an extra 2 units

carrotsss

HSC
Wait no I didn’t do for the same reason. I did because you need funds to open 5 new stores. Seriously why isn’t it A
the question doesnt have anything to do with finance lol what, the situation is not demonstrating any sort of finance link - if anything its the opposite because you might have limited cash flow after opening that many stores, so you wont be able to afford to increase production

carrotsss

HSC
(A) A casual employee
(B) A pregnant employee
(C) A part-time employee

casual employees cost 25% more but you dont need to pay sick leave and the like for them so it sorta balances out. financially there isnt much point in dismissing them bc you can just reduce their hours, i dont think itd be A. from a short term perspective the pregnant employee is kinda smart (and unethical) bc like theyre gonna go on leave soon and be useless 🤷‍♂️

yozz

HSC
casual employees cost 25% more but you dont need to pay sick leave and the like for them so it sorta balances out. financially there isnt much point in dismissing them bc you can just reduce their hours, i dont think itd be A. from a short term perspective the pregnant employee is kinda smart (and unethical) bc like theyre gonna go on leave soon and be useless 🤷‍♂️
wait wait I READ THE WHOLE THING WRONG. I was meant to ask why would it be A? keeping the causal is smarter

yozz

HSC
WHATTTT NOOOOOO I WANTED OPS SO FUCKING BAD AND HR IS THE EASIEST WAFFLE
IMG_0862.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)