Business Help Thread (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
guys do i NEED a diagram in my bus report???
lol i have never heard of a diagram in a bus report but @its_ace21 told me about it yesterday
i dont think you actually need one cause my school has never done one and we do well in hsc without any problems in bus reports

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
lol i have never heard of a diagram in a bus report but @its_ace21 told me about it yesterday
i dont think you actually need one cause my school has never done one and we do well in hsc without any problems in bus reports
idk we were always told and we'd lose a lot of marks becuase apparently it came under the structure of business reports

anyway they make ur report look nicer

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
for operations processes,
"monitoring, control, improvement"

whats the difference between control and improvement?
i know 'control' is comparing actual and planned results, but some definitions also involve taking corrective action as part of 'control', but isnt that considered 'improvement'?
wait let me send my notes

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560 pls clarify if we need diagrams coz i asked my teacher and he said no 🙏
Diagrams can be used to better explain your point(s), although they are not essential. This means that if you are confident that you can explain your point(s) in normal paragraphs (i.e. purely through your writing), you will not need a diagram. On the other hand, if you think that your point(s) may be better illustrated in a more visual form, then you may wish to consider including a diagram.

If you look at this sample response from the 2012 HSC exam, you will notice that the student included a diagram to help illustrate the grievance procedure that they are proposing. This aspect can still be effectively presented and discussed in a regular paragraph.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
for equity finance:

can someone explain the difference between
- rights issue
- placement
- share purchase plans

ik placements are for sophisticated investors, but other than that, i dont really know the differences between the 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)