business /law at UTS? (1 Viewer)

schwang_thang

well im not sure abt all the details but of course u'll need good grades...i think u'll b looking at a distinction average

so i guess it wont b too hard if u work at it, distinctions in 1st yr rnt so hard 2 get

nerdd

Originally posted by Asquithian
i dont like the environment of the place...seems very dark...
yah.. the only good thing about that would be when it's a feral day outside and it's like pouring or whatever. u'd be safe inside.
and when it's extremely hot weather.. u'd also be fine inside - air conditioning and concrete walls :D
however when its a bright and sunny day, u kinda wanna be outside...

can i ask a stupid question? is ALL of UTS in that one big brown building? or do you actually go outside once in a while to other classes?

(this is besides the haymarket campus)

schwang_thang

well it'd depend on wat subject u do...business & law generally stick to the markets campus for tutorials, but the lectures r usu. at the lecture theatres on other blocks...if u do med science for eg., u'll end up at the other campuses

n apart from tower bldg & mkts campus, there's the architecture bldg (cant rmb the actual name of it) on harris st, the science bldg, the IT bldg (old fairfax bldg...very spiff), n then there's a few other campuses like lindfield (i think), st leonards, n kuringai.

fillstar

HSC
Originally posted by nerdd
yah.. the only good thing about that would be when it's a feral day outside and it's like pouring or whatever. u'd be safe inside.
and when it's extremely hot weather.. u'd also be fine inside - air conditioning and concrete walls :D
however when its a bright and sunny day, u kinda wanna be outside...

can i ask a stupid question? is ALL of UTS in that one big brown building? or do you actually go outside once in a while to other classes?

(this is besides the haymarket campus)
the place isnt that bad, its not the prettiest but it aint offensive or anything like that... if you want sun the just walk outside on alumni green or something like that

like schwang_thang said: UTS is made up of many buildings, the tower is just the most visible and depending on the course you are doing, you may not even have classes in the tower at all.
e.g design, IT, business, law are few examples

nerdd

what's with all this uni trying to be prestigious thing happening?
grpahsfdph

we all know unsw is the most beautiful :D :D :D
hahaha

but nah.

so the business/commerce faculty is at the haymarket campus?
does that mean that ALL your classes will be there? even if you have non-business related electives?

fatmuscle

HSC
not all your classes will be there. I've got accounting lectures in Building 2 (it's attached to building 1, the tower) and last sem had the lecture in building 4 (same building as the gym)

come to think of it.... I'm doing 1 accounting subject this sem and don't go to haymarket at all!

nerdd

hrm.
does that mean that one class you could be at the main campus (the tower area) and the next class could be at haymarket?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)