Business/law: Help enrolling in subjects (1 Viewer)

annltr

HSC
I've been looking at the handbook entry here, but the subject examples are given for choosing the Human Resources Management major, and I would like to choose the Finance major. Also most of the subjects has pre-requisites, and I have no idea what order I'm supposed to do them in. Here is what my subject enrollment page looks like.

Additional info: I want to transfer next year into Usyd Commerce/Law, and I would like credit for this year's subjects at UTS. What subjects should I choose to ensure they count?

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
the structure at uts for business/law is that you do 4 business subjects semester 1 and 3 law subjects semester 2.

unfortunately at uts, the only obvious prerequisites is that you must do the subject integrating business perspectives in the first semester in which you do a business subject, and that subject is really b/s and probably will not have an equivalent at usyd.

i'd say you should follow the suggested schedule and do:
sem1:
integrating business perspectives
accounting for business decisions a
fundamentals of business finance
marketing foundations
(note the later of the 3 should have a usyd equivalent which will give you credit points)

for sem 2, just do the 3 law subjects they suggest you do.

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
the major you do not start until your second year, you didnt even have to choose it just yet. since you plan on transferring, theres no need to worry about the majors at all at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)