Business Plan (1 Viewer)

JessC

HSC
N/A
hey does anyone know the layout of a business plan?? ive seen extended responses from past exams that require you to write a business plan for a business....this is prelim stuff so i have no idea now!!...
i just want to know the headings like in a marketing plan...and also when you answer these questions..would you just rite under the set headings of a business plan-like how exactly do you go about answering these??

onigiri

HSC
i've just doen a pbusiness plan as part of a prelim assessment. i worked my butt off so i better get something good for it!

In the marketing section you can put info such as a Marketing analysis which includes your research on your target market, a competitors analysis and a SWOT analysis. Then theres the sales forecasting which involves predicting your sales from your market and under other critical factors. Lastly theres the marketing strategies which includes the marketing mix aka the four P's of marketing. This is just a rough guide based on how I did my marketing section of my business plan.

For more info you could check out: http://www.businessplansource.com
It links to other useful sites and has alot of resources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)