Business question!!! (1 Viewer)

flashy04

Premium Member
HSC
hey folks, just doing an assignment for business on legal structures. the question is discuss the legal structure options available to small business owners in NSW. just wondering what those structures are just for small businesses. is it just sole trader and partnership? or is it sole trader partnership and private company? tell me what you think

supre

HSC
in private sector, i think its is sole trader, partnership, and company for small businesses.
they basically mean that if a business goes in loss than sole trader and partnership business r responsible to pay for the debts whereas if it is a company directors cannot be held for personally liable for any debts incurred by a company.

(i m not 100% with this information so pls cross check with other sources)

hope that helped:shy:

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
in private sector, i think its is sole trader, partnership, and company for small businesses.
they basically mean that if a business goes in loss than sole trader and partnership business r responsible to pay for the debts whereas if it is a company directors cannot be held for personally liable for any debts incurred by a company.

(i m not 100% with this information so pls cross check with other sources)

hope that helped:shy:
+1 surprised I remember my commerce work from last year :)

jonowang

HSC
i just learnt legal structures and im pretty sure that its sole trader and partnerships

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)