• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Business Report so far---please somebody look over (1 Viewer)

punkoohi

HSC
Hey this is my busienss report so far, may somebody please look over it and tell me what they think of it? its my first one.. thank you

oh, and by the way, its titled "synopsis" but its really more then that, i just didn't change the title

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
punkoohi said:
Hey this is my busienss report so far, may somebody please look over it and tell me what they think of it? its my first one.. thank you

oh, and by the way, its titled "synopsis" but its really more then that, i just didn't change the title
You have to expand on a few points and be very specific. For eg:

• Customers generally range from young teenagers to the elderly, i.e. 16 year olds to 60 year olds

You should never ever generalize. You have to examine three factors when defining their target market:
-demographic
-geographic
-psychographic

• Most customers are female, as females are usually more concerned with their bodies from a younger age and have more fat on their bodies. Customers are usually those who want to lose weight and see Subway as the best option for their diet, or those who are looking for a healthy lifestyle.

Again very generalized. You have to be more specific. You could show some sort of statistics to prove the reliability of this.

• Subway is happy with its range of customers, however, would also like to appeal to younger children. As a result, their profit margin will increase, and children will learn to feed their bodies healthy foods from a young age, rather then unhealthy foods, such as Mcdonalds.

Why do they want to expand into that target market? Not just what will happen as a result of it.
How will they expand into the new target market. Eg. Creating kids meals, playgrounds

Overall, a good start.

punkoohi

HSC
thank you, but i am planning to go into further detail as i go on with the report... example, now i am doing marketing objectives... where the target market will have it own heading, and i could put all its demogrpahic and stuff...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)