Business Services Cert 2 (1 Viewer)

mattchis

HSC
Hmm, anyone done the HSC test for this?

Do you think its easy (so far i am getting like 90% for everything ive done in class...its so easy...dont know if the teacher is giving us easy marks or if its just easy)

Er, anyone know what ya can do after this topic?
like ive had 4-5 different teachers from year 11-12 and they kinda didnt tell me much from what i can do so any info can really help me
i probably wanna follow on from busi services but i dunno what to do!
please help :D

fleck27

HSC
I think its just easy.

Im a bit worried about this too- Ive never been given marks for anything in class, we didn't get trial marks....so im not too sure how I'll go

Why don't you try doing a past test and see how you find it? We did them in class and my main problem was I had no idea what topics the questions were coming from....there is so many and they're so similar :confused:

mattchis

HSC
Yeah they are all so similar, i think that kinda makes the topics easier because they all interlap with each other...

Hmm, does business services give a UAI? or is it just "your competent!"
heh never found out : (
because of having 4 different teachers over the years >_>

fleck27

HSC
Yeah you are eligible for a UAI if you do the HSC exam, I have no idea how though because how does a "pass" count towards the UAI? 100%? No teacher could actually tell me...thats probably the worst thing...the tafe teachers know nothing about how the HSC works and so you dont really get prepared..

mattchis

HSC
Heh i did business at school - no tafe for me . . .

I think the mark is based off the results you get for the HSC test aaand the marks you got in the tests over the year

(hehe my teacher left the marks we all got open at a computer so they do actually have the marks aswell..not just a competent...)
but its just a guess from me really

Fleck, you have any idea what courses you can do after year 12 to go on with business services?

fleck27

HSC
The most I know of is you can do a Certificate III in Business Services and possibly a diploma (not too sure on that one)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)