Business Studies Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
Sex cause I did the same Q in 2013 Syd Boys Trial
And casual cause they are paid more and can be easily dismissed

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Circled casual then crossed it out. Thought 66 year old was more expensive due to inefficiencies and needs for benefits.

Pregnancy one was so bait I fell for it. I circled EEO but it's Sex Discrimination.

Last edited:

janbroodryk

HSC
N/A
Did you guys do economic influence or sociocultural? It seems like Socio-cultural because of social class but im pre sure its economic because he literally doesn't have the money to buy more expensive goods.

chiefpasco

HSC
very easy exam, section 3 was trickiest for me, fortunately I do consumer law as my option for Legal Studies - so I owned section 4 LOL.

and never heard of unit trust until last night, decided it would be a nice idea to read an entire Cambridge textbook yesterday and i guess it paid off.

chiefpasco

HSC
Did you guys do economic influence or sociocultural? It seems like Socio-cultural because of social class but im pre sure its economic because he literally doesn't have the money to buy more expensive goods.
it was definitely economic. i hate business studies "distract" options - because they're almost always right, it's just the "more correct" one - which is bullshit imo

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
Lol wtf, question 7 yeah, one textbook says its economic, one textbook says its sociocultural. for the income thing.............................. omg i hate this subject sometimes

chiefpasco

HSC
Lol wtf, question 7 yeah, one textbook says its economic, one textbook says its sociocultural. for the income thing.............................. omg i hate this subject sometimes
looking through my notes now - and my teacher had us combine them to socio-economic lolol. Seen that in different texts too. but definately went with economic since it only mentioned their ability to spend. or whatever it said.

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
looking through my notes now - and my teacher had us combine them to socio-economic lolol. Seen that in different texts too. but definately went with economic since it only mentioned their ability to spend. or whatever it said.
Yeah my teacher said economic too xd, what are you expecting

chiefpasco

HSC
A state ranker on a competing forum put economic for his answer too.

Honestly, even though I ranked 1 internally, I'm not expecting anything above 85 raw. Don't want to overshoot and kms when I get my marks back.

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
A state ranker on a competing forum put economic for his answer too.

Honestly, even though I ranked 1 internally, I'm not expecting anything above 85 raw. Don't want to overshoot and kms when I get my marks back.
Same I ranked 1 internally too, but im pretty sure you got at least 90 raw lol, they want to give you marks when they mark, they're not stingy like school, can confirm by multiple hsc markers that this is true

chiefpasco

HSC
I'm from a pretty shitty ranked school and my business teacher left to (maybe unironically) start her own business half way through the year. we basically taught eachother lol

just checked what the state ranker got for MCQ - I thought I got 15/20, looks like I got 17/20. And where I did lose marks I thought I had them right in the exam!!! fml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)