• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Business studies/Legal studies/General mathematics/studies of religion tutoring (1 Viewer)

usermane0258

HSC
N/A
Hi all!

I just graduated this year and now offering tutor services for the following subjects:
-Business studies
-Legal studies (electives: Family, World order)
-General mathematics
-Studies Of Religion 2u (can also tutor 1u)

STRICTLY YEAR 12 ONLY
^This is because I never opened a book in year 11 :3 but fear not! I really pushed myself in year 12 and know all my content comprehensively, so I know everything you are studying since I have spent countless hours studying it myself, being tutored, asking questions, etc... I believe I can really go into GREAT detail and compare different things, beyond what most teachers can!

Qualifications:
-School is in the top 50 on the state
-First rank is Business Studies
-First rank in Legal Studies
-First rank in General mathematics
-Second rank in Studies of Religion (beaten by 1 mark, yet achieved the highest mark on an assessment at school level since 2008)

This exceptional achievement is hindered however...I have a slight accent, still easily understandable but must honestly admit it to potential students. I'm NOT Asian or Indian.

I live near San Souci but can travel by train if needed.

USP (unique selling point):
-Focus on students, I have a commitment to make my students the best in their subjects, if we share this commitment than you will have a great time and I will be flexible with you to put you ahead of everything (most) I'm doing.
-Will ONLY sell my assignments to my students, most of the assignments are 19/20 or 20/20 http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=295269
-Will be your friend and supporter when you need one for some motivation.

You probably heard it before, year 12 DOES start from day 1, meaning it is a constant and ongoing battle. For you to do good in the long run you MUST start now, don't ever think you can 'catch up later' (that is, if you want to have in-depth knowledge); memory and learning take time to settle in. I suggest you contact me ASAP while my brain is still fresh with all the info
Just send me a message through BOS if interested and we will discuss everything

note=also offering crash courses and can help prepare you for the content ahead during summer,a couple of hours here and there still lets you have an awesome break whilst getting ahead of your peers

UNDECIDED? Get your first lesson at HALF the price! just to experience what I have to offer

Last edited:

Teeaye1

HSC
Hi , I need tutoring me Business Studies and Studies of religion ?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
You should provide your atar and marks in each respective course as its a better indicator than ranks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)